What's new

A few Qs about bubblebags

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Ok so I harvested about 1.5oz from my first grow, and I've gotten into the habit of smoking every day. I'd like to cut back, and I know I'll be harvesting more with my next grow, I'm shooting for 3oz. I'd like to turn my entire harvest into bubblehash, so I don't have jars full of buds taunting me all the time.

1. With 3oz of SD IBL buds, how much could I expect to get out of the bags? 10g?
2. Should I dry the buds, then freeze them, then do a run, or freeze them fresh?
3. I'm going to leave any leaves with trichs on the bud, just do a minimal manicure as it's all going the same place. Is that all good?
4. If I usually smoke 1g of bud per sitting, how much bubble would that be?
5. For 3oz per harvest, would the 1 gallon 7 bag kit be sufficient? I wouldn't have a problem breaking it up into two separate batches.

Sorry if any of these are stupid questions, I've looked around and had a hard time getting these answers. Any help is appreciated.

NOKUY

Veteran
If your just gonna do a hash run w/ all of it I wouldent even manicure it at all....just chop it all up.

I'm pretty sure you want to freeze it all while its fresh (dont dry it)

The 1 gallon 7 bag kit should be fine

I cant give you an exact bubble to bud comparison as I have bubble so infrquently, but in my experience I need about 3 hits of weed to equal 1 of bubble (thats just me)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
seems a shame to turn sd ibl buds all into bubble, but if you wanna cut down that would be the way to do it. although i personally would advise you to remove all the fan leaves from your buds so only the trim leaves and buds are left. the fan leaves will just be in the way, unless they also have trichomes on them don't add them, your quality will be better.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
I'd definitely be removing the large leaves without any trichs on them. Don't worry, I highly doubt I'll be able to sacrifice it all for bubble. I'm sure I'll keep some buds for myself. Thanks for the input guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts