What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you smoke your hash?

Othello

I'm fairly new to the hash world, and was curious what the recommended smoking methods are, straight in the pipe has been working alright but i figure I could probably be getting more bang for my buck. Any input or tips from the masters is appreciated!

I'm by no means a master but...

-straight from a water pipe/bubbler with a nice coat of herb (or ash) under it.

-mixed with some nice (preferably organic) tobacco in a joint...personal fav

-using aluminum foil with a low flame (set the lighter switch to low) underneath it, using a makeshift funnel to inhale...makes you look a little like a junkie, but the hash evaporates instead of being burned

cheers

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I've heard good things about those vape pipes, the kind usualy used for meth.. make shure you get a new one that has no meth in it! I've seen them online for $14 and they are real simple, you put the hash on the bottom of the inside of the vape pipe and use the flame under the glass to heat the glass and the heated glass melts and vapes the hash.

I've only smoked scisor hash but I can see how regular use could make a pipe totaly coated with resin gunk!

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
oh no not aluminum foil lol. If it's kief i vape it in a vaporizer or top a bowl of herb with it. Heard that Phedor vape works good for hash too.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Where i am from most smoke there hashish with toasted tobacco, most roll joints
but many make a bong mix of hashish and tobacco and smoke it in hits

There are also a big crowed of pepol who smoke pibes, Chillums, peace pibes, Earth pibes

earthpipe.jpg

Take a look a this web page, where a local is making joints big time and 225gram Earth pibes http://www.jointen.dk/

I've got a really nice corncob pipe. With a conical screen in and a thin slice of hash, lit at one edge and slowly smouldering across, it's a treat any time of day. I just wish I had some good hash to go in it now, It's not so great with herb.

upNORTH

i smoke some hash using knifes, heat the tops of two knives on a flame(gas stove burner). cut the bottom of a plastic bottle. Then when the tops of the knives are red, put a piece of the hash on one of the knifes, then place the othe red hot tip on top of it(stacking the two kives w/ the hash in the middle) then smoke will flow up, put the cut end of the bottle on the receiving side of the smoke & suck in & try to hold that shit!

Hoam Groan

Haha, upNORTH that's exactly what I was going to say, knifehits are GREAT, straight to your head. also an electric heatcoil stove will work just fine, make sure those tips are pressed right hard against the heating element. try to use stainless steel or silver knives.. aluminum is yucky. also when your pressing the bit of hash between the knives rub it around a little, it might not all burn otherwise. You want to apply a pretty fair amount of pressure, but not too much! once the knivesslipped while i was taking a hit, and the one i was pushing up flew and struck my forehead... could have been my eye.

G

Hot knives - oh man, I haven't done those in years... :woohoo:

Talk about getting baked... :yummy:

ws

Charlemagne

Well, just like you'd smoke herb: In a pipe or a bong, rolled into a spliff, vaped, knife hits and so and so on.
The only difference is you can't smoke it clean in a joint, and if you want to roll with it you have to heat it a bit and crumble it as much as possbile first. Otherwise it's just like smoking anything else.

C

Chamba

How do you smoke your hash?

savoured slowly with immense appreciation

I like to inhale unpressed, dry sifted hash in a pipe with two fine meshes..a little at a time

Random00

Nice sequence, Trichomefarmer. Here is my attempt with a composed hashish including dry and water sieved resin powder from the same plant matter. This FMCD hashish comprises a full range of particles from the minimum diameter to 160 µ, including second run in water.

First, taking a bit from the piece of hashish, which is finished by hand already. Then, pressing the tiny amount into a wafer between the fingertip of a thumb and the side of the index finger. Finally, taking the hit from a glass on glass bong using a steel screen.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sweet sequence Random, fmcd :yes:

so you made that with only a 25u and the 220 working bag? or did you use a coffee filter ?

Random00

Thanks, gaiusmarius. The process of separation was as follows:

First, intact buds were vibrated with a 150 µ silkscreen mounted on a frame. Then, the resin powder was cleaned twice with the same screen. Finally, the soft sieved resin powder was resieved using a S&M Industries board (maybe 110-140 µ).

Therefore, 1-1,5% of resin powder comprising some of the best gland heads was saved from being washed in the water.

Later, after freezing again the plant matter, we went for the first run in water using 9 bags: 2x220 µ, 190 µ, 2x160 µ, 120 µ, 73 µ, 45 µ and 25 µ. Pulled out all the bags but the 25 µ one, and placed again the top bags (2x220 µ, 190 µ and 2x160 µ) in order to collect the whole second run on the 25 µ along with the regular harvest on this bag from the first run.

For making the hashish, I took the dry sieve (particles from minimum size to around 140 µ) and mixed it with its equivalent in water hash (collected from the bags 120 µ, 73 µ, 45 µ and 25 µ). This way, the final product comprises a full range of particles sizes from the initial dry sieving and both runs in water.

Greetings,
Random

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow what a process, now that is some hashish i would love to hit. are you coming to 420 ? :D i would love to chat more about your hash making methods. what does this signify:

Finally, the soft sieved resin powder was resieved using a S&M Industries board (maybe 110-140 µ).

is this another mounted frame or the same one you used for the first steps?

i like the idea of mixing the best of the best dry sift, with the best sizes of water hash. you are combining for maximum taste and minimum of foreign matter. tell me are you adding the 25u for the taste? or just to use it? fascinating, it would be very cool if you documented your method in a thread with some pics.

peace :joint:
gaius:wave:

C

Chamba

S&M screen frames are ridiculously expensive...you could buy a Gypsy Nirvana stash box (dual screens, storage areas, fully locking, show car lacquer job etc choice of zebra wood or ash wood burl ) for less, although the S&M have a much larger screen area

if you shop around you can catch one at a discount price.

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=973

here's a pictorial thread about these boxes..called the "The Stash Box thread

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=37266

and here's the same box on seedbay.com

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1002&b=5504

Random00 it's good to see dry sifters posting their step x step methods..this will help the new people improve their purity, yield and efficiency and all that!...Bubbleman first popularized multi screen dry sifting with his triple screen frame Bubble box (for serious dry sifters only!)

Happy Kiffing

Last edited:
Charlemagne said:
The only difference is you can't smoke it clean in a joint, and if you want to roll with it you have to heat it a bit and crumble it as much as possbile first. Otherwise it's just like smoking anything else.

If you roll out a very flat piece of high quality hashish, then roll it into a tube, and light one end, like incense or 'smoking the snake', you have a pure hashish cigarette. no papers no nothing! Got this from R.C.Clarke's Hashish/
burns your fingers and lips though!

take a 1/2 gram flatten it out and into a tortilla type shape... empty out a cigarette and heat it so it mixes well.. the thing about hash is that u waste it if u dont expose the surface area to the max... hence heating it up so it becomes into thousands of little particles that will mix in with the tobacco to give it an even burn... ive tried all other methods, but this works the best for me... btw, if u smoke a lot throughout the day or the tobacco smoke is too much for u, try using a cigarette filter for rolling it.. it'll cut down the intensity of the high, but also the harshness.. its a trade off...