Hey fellow growers, well the cabinet is finally done. It took a bit longer than I had hoped, but never the less it's done. I got most of the ideas from NOKUY's cabinet, with a few modifications. Here's the link to his cabinet, it's a great design and fairly easy to build .... NOKUYS Cabinet
Here's the basic shape. I made it out of 3/8 plywood finished on one side. It's reinforced with 1x2 pine.
Dimensions are the same as NOKUY's, 2x3 flower room, 1x1 utility room and a 1x2
Here's the 4" exhaust hole with a 65ft3 120v fan that goes into the utility room. I also have another 4" exhaust hole at the back with a 65ft3 120v fan that will go into my scrubber.(which has not been built yet)
I painted the inside with some high hide primer, which covers great and leaves a nice dull finish.
I installed a cool tube over my 150 HPS, it's on chains so it can be moved down closer to the plant. I put some 1.25" pipe in the floor for air flow, there are 4 in the flower room under the sliding shelf and 2 in the mother/clone room under the elevated shelf. I also put an 1" air flow from the flower room into the mother/clone room. I took an old shelf out of a fridge I had, cut it down to fit and welded it back together so I can adjust the plants closer to the 4 15 watt t8's in the mom/clone room. I also put an elevated shelf in there for my bubble cloner. There are 2 1" air holes on the top to vent any heat from the t8's.
Here's the babies I'm doing this go around. They're almost 3 weeks and will be transplanted this week-end and then sexed a week later.
I'm going to scrog a M39 clone my friend is bringing me this week.