What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real hashmakers > Monofilament mesh supplier >Haarlem,netherlands

per

for those in the area that require mesh or mesh filtration components
www.topzeven.com/pages/02wovenpag.html

they offer plastic moulded filtershapes for all domestic, agricultural, automotive and other industrial aplications. Welding of the diffrerent materials either with hot blade or ultra sound.:co-moulded to your specs tumbler drums , filtration bags ,fixed screens etc. all sizes mesh available. :joint:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
great link man, thats just what we all need, a good mesh source.
Can anyone tell me, in relation to the mesh table at the above link listing the different meshes, which would i need for a multiple screen dry sifting setup
thanks in advance

Devilock

Heres a plan for one from the book HASHISH by robert clarke.

Sieve #1 (150 microns) - Large plant debris
Sieve #2 (130 microns) - Very large resin glands
Sieve #3 (110 microns) - Large resin glands
Sieve #4 ( 90 microns) - Medium resin glands
Sieve #5 (70 microns) - Small resin glands and debris
Sieve #6 (50 microns) - Very small dust and debris.

Hope that helps out. Peace and *bong* :friends:

Dkgrower

Veteran
Year I have looked at that link also and they have the hole range for hashish making, from 250 down to 32. so one can make ice bags, dry sift systems ect.

Hey harry I would go fore some 225, 180 or 150 and some 125 my meshes, Then there is that Q of what size tread you should take fore the 150 my mesh they have from 100 down to 64, I am thinking the 64 would be best or

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
thanks dev and dk
what these different threads as well, lol...man i thought it was just how many thread per inch......
ill prolly go with the list from RCC'''s book...
Thanks again ppl

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
is the "T" number listed in the 1st column of the table the same as the "U" number that bubblebags are graded into???
also there are several 150 micron, is this where i need to decide which thread size. wow im puzzled now lol

Dkgrower

Veteran
Harry Gypsna said:
is the "T" number listed in the 1st column of the table the same as the "U" number that bubblebags are graded into???
also there are several 150 micron, is this where i need to decide which thread size. wow im puzzled now lol

Ok, take it easy dont get confused, first the diffent polyester mesh size like the 150 my, comes in 3 different tread size (diameter ) 64, 80 and 100,
this results in the 64 diameter tread have a more open surface 50% compared to a tread diameter of 100 that has a 36% open surface,.

The first colunm referes to how many holes there are per cm or inch,
I dont know of it is the same as that U number, I am puzzel what that T and and S referes to.

I just looked at the nylon chart and they have a C add to the mesh count number, :badday:

Maby per if he is lurking or some one els, can help.

per

the T , S, HD > sizing codes for the mesh count ,you need to choose from the mesh opening (in microns).

example: french nytrel 150HD = 150u mesh opening, 100HD=100u m.o,73S=73 threads to the cm, 54T=125u m.o

swiss polyester PES-115/42 =115u m.o/42% open area, 54T =115u m.o

with charts as this choose from micron mesh opening size for the job.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
thanks per, so if you were making a dry screening kit using these guys as a supplier, which screens would you buy, i really would like just 2 grades, one for sharing one for keeping(hehehe).
thank you

Devilock

Figured i would post up the micron sizes for the bubble box if anyone wanted to build there own. Cause there pretty fing expensive to buy lol.

1st screen (140 micron) top
2nd screen (107 micron) middle
3rd screen (70 micron) bottom

If anyone ends up building there own let us no how it works out. I would like to make one in the future when i have the xtra $. Peace and *bong* :friends:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
it will be...it will be
Especially when i get my makins stainless clay extruder hashpress to complete my hashy little setup.
Be lucky

R

randude

Has anyone bought any of this stuff?
I cannot see the part about placing an order.

per

did you want to see the "part" about placing an order,or do you want to place an order?if you have a request ,send an email > super cool guys.i got some other links posted in this forum for related manufacturers .solid contacts to make good things happen .