What's new

Tha Swiss family

N

Neptune

nice pics, and nice projects.. would love to work with seeds n a space that big!

Greens

Hey BreederBrad!

Yes, the Lemon Swiss is still my favorite as well!

That lemony and skunky smell is amazing and the greasy lemony taste is almost addictive in the vape. It's the best tasting strain I've ever tried (and trust me, I've tried SO many). It also just yields HUGE! I've got one coming down in DWC in a couple days that is going to weigh well over a pound and I harvested three 14-16 ouncers in the past month. I let them go 11 weeks of 12/12, but it is well worth it for these buds and the yield. The potency is also just great with barely any ceiling or tolerance. The high hits good and hard with euphoric sativa rushes and skunky stupification (SSH type high). Yes, I actually found the lemon swiss when I was growing brad's Purple Swiss seeds and it was obviously a stand-out plant.

Breederbrad, your breeding projects always turn out superiour! Next I gotta try the Lemon Swiss x Godzilla that you made.

Yes, that ST x Guerilla Gold looks quite dank...

Greens

Greens

Here, I might as well add a few budshots of the lemon swiss myself. These are old - I gotta take some new pics...

Greens

bigbag

Veteran
when does the LS finish up outdoors?i might still have some seeds in the fridge,lol.

S.O.T.G.

Who is gonna bless me with some of those beans??? I would be willing to trade with anyone who wants, and I have some topclass beans that I'm sure a few of you would want to get your hands on. So lets help eachother out here!!!

Greens

Yeah, that's a monster in the first pic there. We just harvested and trimmed one like that last night. It took us the whole evening and well into the night to do the one plant. It'll be like a pound or something.

Brad, maybe let them try the godzilla x lemon swiss. I'll be starting those up next...

Greens

Greens

The high from lemon swiss hits you quite fast and it is extremely uplifting and euphoric. The high makes you feel very satisfied, but when you go overboard it is quite stupifying. It has very little ceiling or tolerance either, so you can keep on puffing this stuff with no problems. It's great everyday herb (except the smell and taste are addictive!). Then, you get crazy yields as well, so I'm never losing this cut ever.

Like brad said, if you can get the lemon swiss clone, don't even hesitate to get it.

Greens

B

Brad

actually its a purple indica male from BC x wit a outdoor swiss strain of no name hence purple swiss
PEACE

Greens

Mmmm...looks very good!

My guess is that the outdoor swiss was some kind of Haze/Skunk cross or something along those lines...

Here's a few more Lemon Swiss buds of mine. These buds were flowered for 77 days of 12/12 and they came out super lemony and skunky.

Greens

Last edited: