What's new

Tha Godzilla family

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
looks very nice... :joint: godzilla..can you go into alittle more about your project..lineage..phenotypes..so on..the nug looks dank, that's for sure...peace scrappy

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
sounds and looks great..does that lemon zilla look as good as the grape?

B

BeAn

Great job dude, thats a large genepool you got there....lots of selection choice for parents too. :D:yes:
Is this thread going to be updated as you go, 'cos if it is then im pulling up a chair. :lurk:

Be safe.. :sasmokin:

Z10N

hey there BB2! :respect:
impressive project sir... nothing I like more than seeing a big room stuffed with many plants!! under what lights are you growing?
the lemon godzilla sure do look yummy.

looking forward to see some more action.

Z :joint:

P

pSi007

hows the godzilla in terms of yeild? how would you compare it to something some of us might know?

Greens

Hey man,

I have one grape godzilla from seed at just past two weeks of flowering in a DWC bucket and it sure is a massive bush. It's quite tall as well. The leaves are just huge on the plant. It is exploding into budding and I'm quite sure this is going to be a large yielder.

I popped 5 more beans because I want to get some more females for comparison. Next, I'll be starting up your lemon swiss x Godzilla...

Thanks again for those beans!

Greens

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
The Lemon and Grape phenos both look very nice. Seem to fill out nicely and have a good amout of resin on them as well. Finished product has nice "bag" appeal as well. Nice job with them. Thanks for sharing.

S

suckerrepellent

the second pic in your second post is fing hilarious. looks like the nug is flippin the camera the bird. anyway, nice lookin nugs. that is a pretty interesting breed. i bet it tastes nice.

Greens

mr noodles said:
its the 3-5 strain that is named godzilla ...

Hmmm... I'm actually not sure about that. Likely, they are actually working with the same original genetics from timetwarp which is LUI x Godbud. Either way, this is the "real" godzilla, lol. This is the same genetic line Reef and c-ray used for the butterscotch hawaiian back in the day...

Greens

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
LOL, i hear the name godzilla and instantly Ted Nugent pops in my head. "History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man....."

bigbag

Veteran
high guys.i am timetwarp,my new name is bigbag.the godzillas look right on.funny since i gave out those the god has won the cup.i dont think its that great but hey!

bigbag

Veteran
good show bro!i like the god,but its not the best or nothin'.cron compared to most peeps standards,but us BC boys r used t'AAA's,lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts