What's new

Best hash strains?

Belle

Greetings Friends: I have just recently started getting into making my own hash, but I am a newbie. I would like to know what strains are best for tricome collection? Thanks, Belle

G

The best strains will be ones that meet your personal smoking needs. It will depend if you want a indica stone, or a sativa high or whatever inbetween. Also how you grow, and your selected method of hash making is also going to make a difference.

Dkgrower

Veteran
here is my take on what strains are suitabel fore hashish production,

It should be albe to finish if outdoor, and now you are not growing fore bud production
but for a plant that easy drops is tri´s off and the most easy is them on the leaf´s so a strain that have alot of resin cover leafs.

I am a indica mand and any thing with a afghani background is very good, I think

Afghani no 1 - Erdbeer - just 2 strains but any that are indica dominate would be fine

Welcome to the world of hash making, it´s fun and it just tast better than weed, I think,

Last edited:

Laughing Jim

Belle said:
Greetings Friends: I have just recently started getting into making my own hash, but I am a newbie. I would like to know what strains are best for tricome collection? Thanks, Belle
Super Silver Haze... :woohoo: