Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > DoobieDuck Logging Camp

Thread Title Search
DoobieDuck Logging Camp Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2007, 11:50 PM #1
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
DoobieDuck Logging Camp

Hey friends....I am considering submitting my scenes and a story to a major marijuana publication. Fact is I have been communicating with them and they are very intrested! So what I would like from you are your comments, just a quick reply, as to what you think of my images? I'm sure you've seen my stuff before but I put these together today just for this post. Thanks for your views, Dr. Duck.

The harvest is an all year long process here in Northern Ca....below log camp!

Trimming the buds!

Moving to the Bud Shack!

The Bud Shack!

Ya...really it is a lot of work..the strain, Mandalas Sadhu...thanks again for the views, Dr. duck.

Last edited by DoobieDuck; 06-28-2012 at 04:10 PM..
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:51 PM #2
Javier

Javier is on a distinguished road
rofl

great inspiration and well done

Last edited by Javier; 03-01-2007 at 11:53 PM..
Javier is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2007, 11:54 PM #3
b10narybud

b10narybud will become famous soon enoughb10narybud will become famous soon enough
OMFG. I LOVE IT
b10narybud is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2007, 11:55 PM #4
Papulz
lover of all things hashlike

Papulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the rough
nice shots man, reminds me of a poster "gnome grown" with gnomes harvesting plants. I like this better because its real.
Papulz is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2007, 12:08 AM #5

Great scenes/shots
Go for it!!

Old 03-02-2007, 12:40 AM #6
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Hey Neil good to see you stopped in...and Papulz, Javier, b10narybud thanks for taking the time to quick reply, Dr. Duck.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:54 AM #7
Rare Groove
The Loop Digga

Rare Groove is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobieduck
That dude's getting a real good look. I love it. Imagine building something out of that canna-wood...lol. Good luck with your endeavor, doobieduck
Rare Groove is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2007, 01:52 AM #8
DoobieDuck

Thank you rare groove! Just an update...the snow is real...I have 10 inches of new snow here in the Real Northern CA. the figures are HO and N guage people from train sets as well as the building...truck is just one I picked up at a yard sale...i grew the Sadhu..Dr. Duck

Old 03-02-2007, 02:29 AM #9
PersonalSmoke

Coolest post I've seen in a long time. If it does indeed get printed then congrats, I'm sure it will.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:37 AM #10
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Awesome job, DoobieDuck! Love the look of a shade tree like that! Be sure to let us know if you're going to be in a publication!
pipeline is offline Quote