What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red afghan ...

Gomp

Anyone heard of it?

Anyone still make it?

Is it just a lie?

(I can imagine it, but I have never seen it.)
[Talking about red hashish!]

Limeygreen

Veteran
Maybe you're thinking of Red Seal Afghani? Or was the hash a reddish hue like that of amber tricomes?

Yarkand

No red afghan meaning the seal colour....red plastic around it, you can get green, gold (gold edible foil), pink. The one in the pic is my own celophane around it, but it was origanlly red seal. The whole kilo slab is wrapped with the plastic.

Used to live in the middle east....but anyways plastic don't mean shit...quality varies and alot of additives are sometimes added, like henna, malberry sap, etc!

This pic is much better hash though

Yarkand

Limeygreen said:
Maybe you're thinking of Red Seal Afghani? Or was the hash a reddish hue like that of amber tricomes?

Sorry bro didn't read ur post....but yup you got the whole seal thing right !!

Peace :wave:

Gomp

Limeygreen said:

No, I aks about RED HASHISH, like <-- the color ...

The HASH itself! Being RED ...

You all seen the White hash..

I ask if any of you ever made, and/or seen the red one...

yes down here in pakistan there is hash that u can get which i called Lal Gardaa.. which means Red Hash... it is from a specific type of plant that they process for this stuff.. it has a very red tint when u put it to the light and has a very soft and fragrant consistency

G

its just hash from over ripe plants actually Willy Wortels shops got a shipment of it around two weeks ago, it might already be gone though.

HolidayHawk

last year a friend of mines dad got some sticky red hash just glassy looking sticks to the bag and smells incredible, the high was also very unique. sadly its one of those things that ive only had the pleasure of comming across once.

theres a good selection of premium import hash in toronto but it goes mostly to the dads who can afford the 450 a zip average for something special.

i would really like to know more about red hash though where it comes from and such, im not sure if the hash i tried was imported or just a concoction like jelly hash.

Gomp said:
No, I aks about RED HASHISH, like <-- the color ...

The HASH itself! Being RED ...

You all seen the White hash..

I ask if any of you ever made, and/or seen the red one...