Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > **Grow Reports**

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 **Grow Reports** Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
**Grow Reports**

Just thought a common thread for Head Seed growers to post up their growing experiences would be nice. I'd love to hear about all of you guys' head seed grows.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 03-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
scrappy2
Banned

scrappy2 is on a distinguished road
Ill do my part when Im able!
scrappy2 jest offline   Quote

Old 03-01-2007, 07:36 PM   #3
JJScorpio
Thunderstruck

JJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivor
It would be nice if we had some sort of template to follow. It would make it easier and more efficient for the reader.....When I get an hour free I will try and work one out to get started and then people can decide what might need to be added or taken off........

Old 03-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #4
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Sounds good JJ

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 03-01-2007, 11:57 PM   #5
JJScorpio
Thunderstruck

JJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivor
G13-Diesel grow report

Strain: G13-Diesel

Breeder: H3adseeds

Grower: JJScorpio

Germination: 12 seeds were started in Miracle Grow seed starter mix in peat pots under 46 watts of compact florescent lighting. All 12 seeds germinated with 7 being female and 5 being male. All seedlings broke soil within 80 hours of planting. Grower flowered 6 and gave 1 as a gift.

Vegetative stage: The plants were grown under 1200 watts of HPS lighting in 2 gallon pots. Plants were vegged for roughly 45 days and were 16 to 20 inches of height at flowering. Plants were fed 30 ml of Pure Blend Pro Grow twice per week

Flowering period: Plants were flowered for a period of 52 to 55 days under 1200 watts of HPS lighting in 3 gallon pots. The plants were fed 30 ml of Pure Blend Pro Bloom 2 times per week with a tbs of molasses added. At harvest the plants ranged in height between 44 and 48 inches in height.

Harvest: After trimming and drying the harvest weight of the 6 plants was roughly 1 pound 4 ounces. The smallest yielded 2.5 ounces and the largest 4.5 ounces.

Smell: these plants have a very strong smell of skunk/fuel and are very appealing.

Taste: The taste of this strain is very strong of skunk/fuel, as is the smell. It is not fruity in any way and the aftertaste lingers for a good period of time.

High: The high from this strain is very good. Depending how much you smoke, the high can be very intense and couchlock. You can smoke a lesser amount and still have a nice heady high. A joint between two people is more than enough.

Overview: This strain is a very fast grower that likes to eat and drink a couple times a week once it gets going. It is a very easy strain to grow and was a lot of fun. I would recommend this strain to both the experienced and inexperienced grower.

I will give this strain a rating of 9 out of a possible 10.

Last edited by JJScorpio; 03-02-2007 at 04:16 AM..
JJScorpio jest offline   Quote

Old 03-02-2007, 12:54 AM   #6
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Good Job JJ....Dr. Duck.
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 03-12-2007, 06:23 AM   #7
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Good job indeed JJ...

Old 03-12-2007, 07:17 AM   #8
JWP
Banned

JWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to behold
G33 bx2

Well I had a grow going that looked verrrry promising but die to some major security issues it had to end. It didn’t get finished, I failed

Now when I look at the results other growers have had it leaves me feeling bitter and twisted inside.

I don’t have any bud shots put here is a pic of the wild growth I was getting. Just as I was going to add extra lighting.

JWP jest offline   Quote

Old 03-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #9
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Dammit JWP, what a bummer... she was gonna be a monster bush too...

Old 03-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
gromer

gromer will become famous soon enough
nice g

hey nice Gi3 xsd I am currently growing casey jones really nice lemon smell and flavor with a devastating high.Just got the Gxsd mother delivered from a good freind and am currently waiting on her clones to root so i can flower some off thanx for the sneek peek!
gromer jest offline   Quote

Old 03-23-2007, 09:00 AM   #11
JWP
Banned

JWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to behold
Yeah sure is a tragedy. They were all going great. That one was my fav mid sized pheno but the the taller and the short ones were also kicking ass.
I guess the universe wanted their energy back. I dunno the grow was doomed from the start. If you remember the grow thread i had all sorts of probs even when the seeds arrived they had a big shoe print on the packaging. Now i just have an empty room so if u have any G33 floating around send em over
I was hoping to fill the room with chemdog kush but i snoozed. Now i spend my days browsing seedbay and dreaming. Migh give the G13D a go
JWP jest offline   Quote

Old 03-24-2007, 01:43 AM   #12
JJScorpio
Thunderstruck

You are confused calling yourself a failure. A failure would have gambled their safety and made a mistake. You did the right thing. The plant can be replaced, your freedom cannot...........You have learned something from this and hopefully put that knowledge to use in the future.....

Old 05-08-2007, 04:39 AM   #13

Just jarred up three ladies of the G-13 Diesel after hangin 8 days to dry. H3ads…….I gotta tell ya, great stuff. See JJ’s report…….yeah, that!!!! These buds were loaded with sugar. Every bud that I’ve busted open has seemed to have as much sugar on the inside as out. It’ll be a week (I’m sure) before I get all the sticky off my fingers. Keep up the good work folks. I’ll for sure be runnin this one again!!

Bh

Old 05-14-2007, 07:07 AM   #14
dc105

dc105 is just really nicedc105 is just really nicedc105 is just really nicedc105 is just really nice
Sugaree

Wahoo!!!! Looks like I'm the 1st to post a smoke report on these babies! First off I would like to say thank you to the H3ads for their compassion and love of the plant that really shows in his work! Sugaree is a really nive plant to grow! Very easy and mine varied from indica dom to very sativa dom. Probably 75-80 were indica dom. The indica dom had a more dank slightly skunky taste to her! The tops almost made fist-like h3ads on them and they were super sticky! Alot of lung expansion when toking! 65-70 days in flower!

The sativa dom. pheno was a REALLY great tasting smoke! Very smooth and very fruity tasting! The C99 really came out in these phenos! I would like to see the mom chosen from these! These seemed to grow more columnar than the others, not much branching, but a huge fat main cola was served up on the gals! Not as much trich production and not quite as potent IMHO, but great smoke that everyone loved who got a sample! I think she should go 70-75 daze to maximize yield and potency!

Very nice strain that I would recommed growing if you get a chance to snag some beans on seedbay!

Germination 13 of 15
Ease of grow-10
taste-9
potency-9
Yield-9 avg. around 2.5 Oz's
Flower 65-75 daze depending on phenotype
My personal opinion?

THE BLAZING PISTILEROS
of
IRIE VIBE SEEDS

Last edited by dc105; 05-14-2007 at 07:14 AM..
dc105 jest offline   Quote

Old 05-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #15
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Thanks for taking the time to do a report, bro!
Nice job with your grow...