What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashish from a cutting machine

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hello,
today i clean carefull a cutting machine from a Jack herer and Euforia harvest.
I want to make a good bubble from this, i have a handshaker (125u), honeybee and bubblebags.
What do you think is the best way to get a good stuff ?? :yummy:

:bongsmi: cloudz

G

to get the highest quality stuff its always bho it just has a higher % of THC because theres no plant material, also I find it has the best taste of any cannabis product ever, also if the clumps are very hard it might be diffacult to get them to break apart in hash making. BHO all the way

show us some pics after you decide what your going to do with it.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I wouldn't recommend bags or a shaker for that as it's clumps and smashed heads. I'd have to agree BHO would be your best bet.

G

i smoke it on bed of ash in a bong
cloudz
Oh man there are much better ways, get a small glass "vapo" pipe or a (new, unused)meth pipe, same thing. They work the best by far.

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Maximo said:
Yeah the HO seems best, or freeze it next time and coffee grind and then press it?.

Oh think it's a easy way may be next time i will test it.

I like smoke a bong with hash or oil and sometimes i use steelwool for the volcano. I put the steelwool in the bubble oil.I am not sure what a vapo pipe is?
Is it a small glass pipe?

:smoke:

G

Off topic question for you cloudz. I been thinking about buying a trimming machine, but I haven't seen a pic of buds after they have went through the trimming machine. You have a pic of trimmed up bud from the machine?

Sorry to stray off topic.

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hi, the buds are not so good trimmed as by handmade.If you dont like manikure your buds,buy a machine is a good investment
left jack herer, right euforia

jack herer

G

Damn cloudz them siscors have been around the block man, how old are those?

G

QWISO for the trash, lol

Personally I would have just picked out hte leaves and smoked it as is at least pulled out the bug chinks of trich headz that looked like some good shit to me.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool thread cloudz,

i like those canna cutters when you have to do a lot. like you say, that thing doesn't gossip, lol.

i was also thinking that it looked like jaras already? must have made killer bho.

i found the best was to trim my top colas by hand and let the canna cutter do all the other buds, one hand ful at a time lol.

oh yeah, btw, nice work with the piece maker :yes:

here's some of my piece maker adventures...

cloudz

ICMag Donor
high,
have no scale,think one coin weight 2-3g
hey gaius your piecemaker pics look fine and yes some nice topcolas i trimm by hand... :yummy:
more pics from the BHO and the steelwool i use for the fill chamber from the volcano. Smoking BHO in the volcano taste good.

cheers cloudz

G

I bet it does man, LOL

I think they make some filters especially for oil now for the Volcano, I could be wrong thats what I heard though

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Here you go man.

2113DSCF0079-med.JPG

I took the liberty of cleaning your scissors up :D

Nice hash shots by the way! Looks tasty :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts