What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DIY Modular PVC SCROG trellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

treebark1950

I had a question for all you SCROG'ers!

I just changed my 4x8 tent over to sealed room,(Window A/c with an A/C box, Co2 duhumy, you know the deal :))

Anyways my question is, has anyone every used the Orange safety fence from lowes or any other hardware place? It comes in 4x100 ft rolls? Reason why I ask is because this is my 3rd run in this tent, 1st one doing it all sealed and I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced any off gassing from this fence?

Aside from adding the window a/c this is the only variable that has changed in my growing environment. I normally use the trellis from the hydro shop, that is made from some sort of plastic but I wanted to try something with smaller holes this time.

I have another tent which is 4x4, that isn't sealed with the same orange fence as my scrog and they are doing lovely, no odd colors or anything. It has a vortex on the intake and a vortex for exhaust, so I know it gets good air exchange and airflow. But since my 4x8 tent is sealed, if some toxins are being released I don't think they would be exhausted at all.

I'm not trying to hijack the thread but some food for thought? I can provide pics if that would help any?

Cheers

turbo14

Veteran
Want to resurrect this thread a bit, I'm working with a 4x8 Homebox and a 4x8 table, use a SOG method with a 7 day veg but usually tie down using LST. Would this Garden trellis benefit my method?

Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts