Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Plant Nutrition and Visual Diagnosis

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Plant Nutrition and Visual Diagnosis Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 03:46 AM   #31

thanks for the knowledge.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:41 PM   #32
Sardonic
auriferous

Sardonic will become famous soon enough
i came across this thread when i first came to ic, and i havent been able to find it ever since. looked all over the place for this..

bump. good work, man.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:00 AM   #33
BudZad7

BudZad7 will become famous soon enoughBudZad7 will become famous soon enough
Hi All ! DD4Y is that Friesland Indica from northern Holland,if it is, that's a monster strain, as in big yielder!!! Budz big as your arm....Peace!
BudZad7 jest offline   Quote

Old 12-25-2007, 03:43 AM   #34
Ziggaro

Ziggaro is a splendid one to beholdZiggaro is a splendid one to beholdZiggaro is a splendid one to beholdZiggaro is a splendid one to beholdZiggaro is a splendid one to beholdZiggaro is a splendid one to beholdZiggaro is a splendid one to behold
Ziggaro has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
its nice to see charts giving guidelines for nute usage. Otherwise I'd have no idea what to feed a young potted plant :p
I have some young potted plants that I haven't really fed yet (3 weeks old and only fed once at like 1/16th strength) and they're not lookin so good :(
I get my tds tester tomorro for xmas so I'll be able to know what to give em now!
Ziggaro jest offline   Quote

Old 01-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #35
gratefuldawg

Cannabis nutrient profiles by Mel Frank and pH Imbalance

Hey Grat3fulhead..what would you recommend for rooted clones on this chart?

Old 01-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #36
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefuldawg
Cannabis nutrient profiles by Mel Frank and pH Imbalance

Hey Grat3fulhead..what would you recommend for rooted clones on this chart?
What I use personally and recommend ratio wise and concentration wise are detailed in my 'head goes coco' thread...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 01-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #37
gratefuldawg

Cool man, thanks. I'm about to go coco too.

Listening to dicks picks 32 right now..good shit

Old 01-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #38
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Best of luck with the coco, dawg...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 02-21-2008, 04:53 AM   #39
Onepunchko

Onepunchko has a spectacular aura aboutOnepunchko has a spectacular aura about
GREAT THREAD! THINKS
Onepunchko jest offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2008, 06:56 AM   #40
gratefuldawg

Forgot about this thread.

I am a cocomofo now and I ain't ever goin back. Growth is unreal, think it's better then a DWC run I did.

Hey Head.. Do you notice that you lose flavor and if overfeeding? One thing I do notice is that my plants don't smell as dank as they did in the tweaked moonshine mix I recently did, but I think I might be over feeding.

Do you notice that your runoff is higher then what you feed? Mine is usually over 2-300 right now. 1-2 foot tall plants in late veg/early flower.

thanks man

Old 04-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #41
Sir D

Sir D will become famous soon enough
do you have the charts or know where I can look to understand on how to get the numbers on how much of each nutrient im putting in. For instance Im using floranova bloom one part 4-8-7 and I want to know how much of each individual nute im putting in at 600ppm. Could you let me know the math of equating this thanks
Sir D jest offline   Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #42
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir D
do you have the charts or know where I can look to understand on how to get the numbers on how much of each nutrient im putting in. For instance Im using floranova bloom one part 4-8-7 and I want to know how much of each individual nute im putting in at 600ppm. Could you let me know the math of equating this thanks
Use the calculator here:
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fou...s/profiles.htm

AND get your nutrient info here:
http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilize...iewTable&ltr=A

Old 04-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #43
Stealthy

Stealthy is on a distinguished road
Oh man great link!! Thanks bro!
Stealthy jest offline   Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #44
Sir D

Sir D will become famous soon enough
Thanks you rule!! If you get a sec would you mind looking at some of my pics I put up on my yellowing plant thread and give me some advice as what my problem could be since youve seem to have mastered coco. I would appreciate it if not thanks anyway
Sir D jest offline   Quote

Old 06-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #45
lotowork777
Banned

lotowork777 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Grat. I downloaded that chart to help me as I occasionally have yellow leaves and what not.
lotowork777 jest offline   Quote