What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone whom it may concern. :wave: I wanted to gravitate away from the madness thread and start up a new home. I hope y'all dont mind the switch in venue. I want to start the thread off with some real cold medina. Its this KIND cut of G13xhashplant of msm's. It's medicine for those who like heavy eyelids and that good ole stoned feeling. Very clear body high with some pain killing tendencies. Shes a keeper around these parts. Good yields, dense buds, good flavor, strong high. Who cares she can be a pain to dial. I knew the first harvest I would be digging this ho. I gotta say ty to romulator for fixing up the hook. ty mang :yummy:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We'll update the tre hombre and the 3 lil pigs today. First up are the hombre's. Chaos is fast, fast, fruity, and stretches a bit.

The BWG13 is an amazing looking plant. I can see there are some good genetics in this ho. She very uniform and looks to be a fine clone. No fruity smells on this one. More earthy

The PG13xc99 is a stretcher and smells very fruity. Much resination on all 3 of the hombre and I'm liking what i see so far.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now for the 3 lil pigs. This was the experiment in yields whereas the other experiment was for speed. First up on this one is the puss kush. It actually surprised me on the amount of stretch that occured. Mind you they are all fed the same and situated in similar areas.

This JJWW (white widow) is amazing. It was started a couple inches shorter than the others . Now its a few inches taller and looks like some wicked genetics. thanks jabberwanker. :yoinks:

Last but not least is one of the prettiest plants i ever seen. The Dabney is a fine indica that is exuding resin less thaan 2 weeks into 12/12. No detectable smell yet. But im beginning to fall for her. Visual lust, cant wait to toke on some of these new ones.

G

Hot hot hot, Mr K! So many new flavors and all look delightful!!!

Cheers, SC

G

wow they all look great. any idea where the dabney originated?

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
* jumps in throws off the shoes, takes a seat on the couch, passes a bowl to the berkster*

the battle between the three is starting to get intresting. that dabney is one beautiful plant.

G

...that GHP is lookin' fukkin' tits...

I'll be real interested to see how that Dabney turns out compared to the Ol' Blue that Mr D just posted up...did LDD send you the PK or Bubba yet Berk?

*Maui Wowie...

Germanator

nice looking girls you have growing there. Healthy...frosty, what more could you ask for? Keep up the good work.

Germ

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If not mistaken the dabney is from Oregon. Something about a disc golf course out there. In Dabney OR? Thats my scoop anyway.
Romster , glad you stopped by holmes. Always good to keep in touch with cool santa's. If your speaking of the Puss.kush and Bubba kush, then yes LDD is the man. I'm getting close to running another side by side of the bubba and the AG13. Also started a tangerine haze by itself. @ 10 inches so hopefully i can keep it under 12'. Also wanted to take the time to thank you once again for your past help and gifts. Been keeping an eye on your hybrid thread. Dude wassup with the mowie? dayum.... :yoinks:
Thanks for everyones patronage. I appreciate knowing there are others who follow the goings on and such. I got some dsl now so uploadings a joke ahaha. woot :wave:

Dr.Know

Awesome display of skillz Chili, you sure got those cubes down to a science. Nice to hear you finally got bubba kush in your rotation , your gonna love that shit.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always great looking plants from Chilis camp :) Thanks for sharing !

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr.Know said:
Awesome display of skillz Chili, you sure got those cubes down to a science. Nice to hear you finally got bubba kush in your rotation , your gonna love that shit.
Shit, just some environmental manipulation. I only wish I was as skilled as DR. Know. Glad to see you stop in. Been wondering how your harvest season was. Hope all was great and plentiful. I remember last year. WOW!!
Baba as well, ty for stopping in and dropping some love.

Dr.Know

Chili your killing me with kindness brah. Harvest turned out fantastic, plenty of good meds to last me throughout the year. Thats the abusive cut of OG Kush, suprised she hasn't made her way into your garden yet, frosty as hell but not as good as the bubba kush imo. Look forward to more of your comparison pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts