What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash*_*bean's g13 seed project

hash*_*bean

these days im making seed from some g13 seeds i got from a friend he say they are pure ,
there wasnt many seeds to begin with
so im thourgth i was gonna do a open polination in the first run to protect or save the genes

i have made a temporary plan so i have a guideline ,
there are gonna be some changes made to it along the way
since the seeds have to dry and the skunk dry and cure a bit and so on

here is my plan hope it makes sence hehe

first grow g13 open polination 4 female and ten male
the ten males is gona get to grow out to there fuly done
(january-febuary)

2 grow is gonna be a normal grow for smoke and sprouting of 100 seeds from the open polination(marts-april)

3 grow is gonna be the one where i sellect a female grom the 100 seeds (may -june)

4 grow im gonna make seeds from the mom i chose and the best male from the ten in the start(juli-august)

5 grow normal grow for smoke flowering the nice selected mom and vegging the seeds i made (sept -oktober)

6 grow is gonna be the test grow of the seeds befor i ship them out (november-december)

the plan is a bit thigth so maby its gonna take 16 months instead of just the 12 hehe

the seeds i make are all made for donating to different seedbanks that are medecin related
and some danish seedbanks that sponsor some nice danish cannabis forums,
im not making any money from this so im not trying to make advertisment hehe ,
i just wanna show my grow so the ppl who end up with the seeds can have a look and see how they where made

here are some pictures that show them yesterday on 3 weeks of flower

first of a bit of explaning
i put in 4 bushtyle females and 16 sog style females(taken from the 4 bushtyle plants)around 3 weeks ago into flower
and two days ago i put the ten males and 16 more sog style females into the flower room aswell
so now nost of my room is 3 weeks in flower and few just some days

in my closet i allso have a bluemystik a very purple pheno ,
this i a plant that i used to have as a mom for more then a year
and then i put it into flower and harvested it and revegged it for like 2 weeks
and now it is in flower for the second time on week 3

enough talking her is some pictures for u guys to have a look at

G

Yep me too! also yep those beans were grown in hawaii ,and they came originaly from the breader
swampy and his stock came from the gov deal way back, some good stuff for sure!
will be watching all the way and good deAL ON THE SPREADIN THE good will,
Peace and Kindness
Eagles ;-)-(8)=

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
super serious as always!

this will be a great show im shure.

hash*_*bean

update

update

thanks a lot u guys

hi eagle long time no seen i have a question for u
some guy posted this in my thread on bbay and i wonder
if u know if what he say is true
or what we have here are the pure ones and he is just talking about some other seeds

here is the quote from ndguy

FROM NDGUY Haha How tales are told , I know swampy very well in fact he got his g!3 from me and it is not pure.
Pretty close but not, its from the Nevilles G13/Hashplant in 88 or 89 one of those years he made 3 or 4 crosses before the clone died.
G13/Hashplant, G13/Haze G13/NL and I believe G13/Skunk.
I have the G13/Hashplant and from that came the G13/Butterscotch Hawiian that is around many med users have that as we gave them away.
Its a great plant and worked on for 5 years now and have it to around 75 % back to the G13 but not pure my friend not pure

not that i really care that much they look and smell nice to me so i dont really care about the name
but alot of ppl seem to do so hehe and i wanna put there mind to ease
so i was hopping maby u could give some storie of these seeds if u have any info

so i got around to taking some pictures again
im having a hard time taking pictures of the closet overall so i toke out some of the small sog plants

first here is some pictures of the closet sorry for pure quality

and some of the small sog plants next week i will try to see if i can get the big once out to take a picture of them

i started out with 14 plants so they have numbers according to that ad i dont wanna change up the numbers

first plant number 6

#6 from the top

and number 11

and 11 closer up

and #14

#14 up close just to have a look at what is on the leaves of this plant

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey Hb, I have been reading alot on the g13 strain - and personaly I think that it was nevil who was the only holder of the g-clone, and that the strain is a clone only

There fore the seed's you have must be from some of those nevill sold and those
are all f1 seeds, but still to have some of them is a wonder IF there are from nevi.
There are alot of if's in all my saying abouth the g-13 and some days I just think it´s all good - and the g-13 is just a story to boost a good strain from a breeder.

The swampy storie and the seeds i dont find very much truth in when reading abouth it.

The story will never end, because we just love stories like. I even read that mel frank back up the nevil storie and other athorieties to. But the storie continues and from who nevil got those clones is another topic that i heard 3 or 4 stories abouth all different (ups they even dont inclued the alien and gen manipulation stories)

That's my 50 cent on that topic -

I think it is very interesting your project and hope you will end up with a true master

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
wow..like to get me some g13 beans

everything looks great
plant 6 looks pretty solid so far

well done brother, thanks for sharing

hash*_*bean

an update

an update

here are some new pictures

the first is from 4 days ago when i had the number 6 lady outside the room

not much to tell the males have started to open there pollen sacks and i can even start to see som seeds forming

the room from left to rigth

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Man that is a huge grow with some beautiful buds!! Cant wait to see the harvest!! Take it easy.

hash*_*bean

they sure do look like some killer smoke personaly i dont care much if it is pure or not what i care about is if it is good enough or not for my taste hehe

and thanks for explaning it from ur view ,as said i dont care much what they are aslong as they are good and i have some kind of story behind it

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking so fine my friend! those are nice males bro! and females are delisious :lurk:

hash*_*bean

update

update

thx for the nice words all it really makes me happy

hi there eagle ,i decided to take a week of from the net so i could get to fix up my normal life hehe well it is hard to stay of the net so here is a small update

first two of the closet ,i have a small problem with some of the plants i recon it is some bad soil since they all get the same water and some look fine and others dont
the seeds are starting to change color so i guess a week or two more and they are done

and some of the sog plants

first plant 6

and the top of it

then plant 10

and the top of plant 10

plant 11

top of plant 11

plant 14

and top of plant 14

Last edited:

hash*_*bean

male

male

yup the girls are looking very nice and full of seeds ,and the males are staring to look very good to

2980male_tricks.jpg

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Nice!!! Im in the middle of same job, making G13 seeds and some other like C99 etc....good job!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts