What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

7 grams of bubble hash

HIGHRIDER

hey guys,just thought i would show you my bubble hash. this is what i had left when i rememberd to do my hash show. so here's what i got left it's about seven grams of bubble, some better than the other.

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

this is what i started with.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

this is what i got minus about seven or eight more grams.
specs: haze19xskunk X ice and lifesaver.
so let me know how i did peace to all.

HIGHRIDER

Last edited:

racketeer

Looks like you did great.

How many bags did you run? I've got the 1 gallon kit, made a nice 5gram run off of some old trim had laying in the garage :)

Stellar

Stellar

Nice looking hash man...hope mine comes out similar..

Never had the priveledge of smoking hash, but since im gonna have some trim at some point in this grow, i might as well invest in some bags.

DD13

Stellar

Stellar

Nice looking hash man...hope mine comes out similar..

Never had the priveledge of smoking hash, but since im gonna have some trim at some point in this grow, i might as well invest in some bags.

DD13

HIGHRIDER

bubblebags

bubblebags

i would suggest the bubble bags . Yet then again i have only had the bubble bags . I got the one gallon,six bag , kit. I think their 150 dollars including s+h. Thank you for dropin by and let me know how much hash you get off you r first run also keep the bubble water real cold, and dry the leaves before you bubble them . Good luck

HIGHRIDER

its all good

its all good

Ill look in to those bags and, no probs about droppin my, i feel priveledged to be able to peruse and gain knowledge. Its nice to see it out there and you had a really nice set of hash there man...ill tell what i get..

DD13

omega7

Re: bubblebags

Re: bubblebags

HIGHRIDER said:
i would suggest the bubble bags . Yet then again i have only had the bubble bags . I got the one gallon,six bag , kit. I think their 150 dollars including s+h. Thank you for dropin by and let me know how much hash you get off you r first run also keep the bubble water real cold, and dry the leaves before you bubble them . Good luck

HIGHRIDER

I wouldnt use dry trim. Dry trim will crumble and you will have a higher chance of plant material in your hash. You should use fresh frozen trim. The hash looks good though. How much trim yeilded the 7 grams?

HIGHRIDER

thanks for the hits guy's. Omega7 i used to only trim off the leaves right after cut then bubble when i was done the leaves were real crystaly even after i run them three times . so i decided
to do a littel experiment . i had one hundred and fifty grams of leaves . i took half and put them directly into the freezer. bubbled
the next day ,and got only five grams of hash. all good gets you real high but don't bubble like when you bubble weed. also not the goldish creamish color either. the second half i set in my attic
for three day's and they were real crisp. so i put them into the freezer bubbled the next day,and got 10 grams of hash. i even got the bottom bag of hash.out of all the runs i did there was more of the goldish cream color,than there was green hash. Also
the goldish cream colored stuff really bubbles like in the pics on the bubble bags website.I have bubbled for two years and never did it bubble when i used wet leaves.I honestly will never bubble with wet leaves again . I was also thinking while i was real real high off the second batch was . would i use wet weed to bubble ,
probaly not i would want all of the tric's to be dry . but thats just what ive realized lately. to each his own and thanks for dropin by.

HIGHRIDER