Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Warlock grow report from a to z

Thread Title Search
Warlock grow report from a to z Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2006, 08:20 PM #1
sawadee

sawadee will become famous soon enoughsawadee will become famous soon enough
Warlock grow report from a to z

Just dropped 5 magic beans in the cup O life. Let Go!!
sawadee is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2006, 08:27 PM #2
sawadee

PIcs

Here's a link to some pics.

https://www.puresativa.com/magus-gene...llery.html#174
sawadee is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2006, 06:43 PM #3
mosca negra

Let's see some of your pics Saw! Will be follow your thread closely.

Peace, Mosca

Old 12-29-2006, 06:46 PM #4
mosca negra

Here's what you got to look forward to!

Old 12-30-2006, 05:50 AM #5
sawadee

That's one bushy bitch Mosca. The yield looks fantastic. you want to comment on this strain? Phenos, flavor, stretch, etc..
3 beans so far are now in soil. I assume the other two should be showing tap roots in the next hours. My beans were tiny, but if they yield like yours, wow! IT's like JAck and the bean stock. Thanks for the pics bro.
sawadee is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 06:11 AM #6
B.C.
Non Conformist

B.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to all
Right on Mosca!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawadee
That's one bushy bitch Mosca. The yield looks fantastic. you want to comment on this strain? Phenos, flavor, stretch, etc.. Thanks for the pics bro.
Yeah man,don't hold back now! lol BC
Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light from star to star. Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are, I looked in to your eyes and I saw fire! Before that moment you touched my lips, that perfect feeling when time jus slips, away between us on our foggy trip....
B.C. is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2006, 04:47 PM #7
sawadee

We have lift off folks, two are now rising from the earth! I am sure the others will follow shortly.
I also have four Love Potion beans from Reeferman that are keeping the Warlocks company. Funny, Love and War
sawadee is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2006, 05:44 PM #8
mosca negra

What up Sawadee! You will be amazed with your grow of Warlock. The first thing you will notice is how consistant she is amoung all the seedlings. They will look like clones of the same plant.

This is what you should expect from a well-bred plant.

The phenotype is short and bushy-- aproximately 2 feet tall with lots & lots of buds. Your yield should be 2-4 oz depending on your growing technique and skill.

The smell is outstanding, like a cross between anise and sandlewood. And best of all the potency of Warlock-- very strong and uplifting. You will have a sativa cerebral buzz.

Peace, Mosca

Old 01-02-2007, 03:30 PM #9
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
nice plant mosca!

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2007, 07:49 PM #10
sawadee

Update,
All have germed, but i got one Warlock that's having growing pains, she may have to go. These girls have been up for a few days now. I am completley satisfied with this germination so far. Great job Gerrit and Reef!
sawadee is offline Quote