What's new

New Book of Hashish with Alan Dronkers

C

Chamba

the preview reads like it was written in Dutch then someone went online to a free translation site and "translated" into English....I hope the actual book has correct English grammer

I'd love to buy a copy

ilife

Book is finished

Book is finished

Here is what Alan Dronkers has to say:

The book is finished now and Laurence is coming to Madrid this Friday for the Cannabis fair.

Expo Cannabis Madrid Spain January 26,27,28.
www.expocannabis.com

There is your chance to be the first ones to get them signed!!!

iLiFE

Butte

Veteran
Well, I finally got my copy after a DAMN long wait from FS Books. It wouldn’t have bothered me much, but they never returned my calls and that seems a bit rude. Anyway, I digress...

Overall the layout is confusing, much of the same information is presented several times throughout the pamphlet with many of the pictures having been seen before if you own any of Cherniak’s earlier works, but there is some new info and pics as well. Cherniak is quite the self promoter and this did start to wear on this reader. Also, his website is a mess and the links in this pamphlet don’t even work. For being able to read the enitre thing in under ten minutes, I'm not sure my $25 was worth it...oh well.

However, the one thing I am interested in discussing is actually the main ‘nugget’ in the book – “curing” in a relatively low temperature oven for several months. I’m starting a thread here to discuss it and would love for you guys to come on over and chip in your two cents there. I’ll lay out his process and we can discuss it. I have kiff from over a year ago that hasn’t really changed all that much, but also wasn’t kept all that warm.

Perhaps there is something to be gained...

- Butte

btw - the cover didn't end up having the same quality feel that is shown above or in his previous books, but rather a cheesy redo to appeal, I assume, to the younger crowd. Who knows? Also, the dimensions on this slim little volume are 5.5" x 8.5". The total amount of "unique text" could only fill a couple pages of the book and most are captioned photos that aren't really all that informative (to this reader anyway).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts