What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creating something that taste like moroccan polm

Jack_Spin

i love polm from morocco but I heard its almost impossible to re-create outside of morroco since the plants they use grow the best in that region.

anyone has any ideas on this.

do you think I could make a couple 100 grams of some fine morrocan tasting sweet polm?

any help appreciated, I am a hash making amatuer.

G

Polm is dry sift that’s slightly has been cold pressed.
At least that’s just my thought based on my looks, a couple of times, on some Moroccan polm that I was able to buy years ago.

Verite : ~~>> Maybe I can smoke some of all them pieces to check if memory fits.

7507damp.gif
:D
7507damp.gif

Peace & :respect:

_ ° 0 _

. :sasmokin:

ilife

Making Morrocan Pollen

Making Morrocan Pollen

Go to Morroco pick up some seeds, grow them and make your Morrocan Pollen. Because you will diffently not want to smoke the buds that you grow from Morrocan seeds, but I guaranteed you can grow them better than they do in Morroco.

iLiFE

hash*_*bean

polm

polm

the hash on the top is polm ,the bigger piece
its a type of hashish that is not pressed as much as most hashish

i recon u could make it but to make 100 gram
u would need alot of pot ,i recon maby u would get between 3%and 5%
so u most likely have to use like two kilo or more of buds
in most cases it would be much cheaper to buy it unless u can grow a field outside hehe

hope this helps

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi,
The most significant detail in marrocan hash is that the plants are dried under the sun and it's dry sift.
Peace

Last edited:

Jack_Spin

thanks for the info. It really seems like it would be cheaper to buy it and much better too.

I knew it was difficult stuff to do, especially since you get so little out of so much.

I don't think its the same if i bring some morrocan seeds and grow them indoors. I would need to make a huge grow and only get out a couple 100 grams i guess.

the stuff goes here from 2,2 to 4,8 euro so i don't think its worth it unless i live somewhere like morroco,

thanks a for the pics and comments guyz, respect, i love hash, especially morrocan hash, i hate afghan and paki hash.....nepal is ok, but no where near as good as moroc!

dozer

Like GrassMan said, an important detail is that the plants are dried in the sun, wich isn't very smart as it degrades part of the THC. They also store the dried plants for a few month and only sieve in winter. The polm is then stored in powder form and is only pressed at the time it is sold/exported. So this three steps: sun dried plants, storing dry for a few month and store the hash for another few month in powder form, altogether with some influence of the genetics they sow makes up for the characteristic polm. I don't think it's easy to replicate with home-grown, though I never tried it.

G

theres a video of GN in Morocco with some locals making hash on youtube. i think they use both female and male plants in most of the commercial. I'd still love to try some good fresh moroccan polm though. I think the dutch stick to moroccan as it's usually the least adulterated.I think that's what '9 bars' of soap are made from once they reach Europe. If your lucky! Don't most Moroccans press 100g bars? so when you're buying soap up to 10% of it might be hash!

Last edited:

Blazned

just a thought, check out december's "Skunk" magazine. It has a whole article devoted to morrocan hash and all the aldulterants they use. Basically what they say is anything currently coming out of morroco is VERY BAD for you, they say its mostly adulterants and a little bit of hash.

Latest posts

Latest posts