What's new

New grinder and press some questions.

ezbake

yeah ive seen the presses before

i have a space case brand grinder + pollen catcher

and i have used a press before

in my oppinion its better to just smoke your pollen in powder form, unpressed. Because you really don't need a whole lot to get high, its pretty potent stuff, and compressing it makes it seem like a lot less, so you use more. make sense?

I wouldn't go with one of those grinders. The press looks bad, although still probably isn't great quality. Atleast get a space case knockoff or something (not the ones with the pyramid spikes, the ones that look almost exactly like a space case but don't have the name and are slightly different). I have a space case knockoff now, but am getting a space case in a week or two. The knockoffs work fine, but not nearly as good. The space cases have a finer screen so you will never see anything but kief in there. There are alot more holes, as well as the holes being spaced closed together...causing the weed to break up alot faster and not get stuck on the sides nearly as much. Also, make sure your weed is completely dry before using a grinder, it sucks breaking up bud that is moist as it sticks to the sides alot more and is alot harder to break up.

ECUG

I think you are asking for an elaboration on the description, correct? Well, I hope this helps. As you turn the herb is mulched up and falls through the holes into the chamber with the screen. Once all matter is in the screen chamber, you can shake or stir, or rub the material across the screen. The pollen will collect in the bottom chamber, where it can be transfered to the press. The powder material is then pressed into a hash like material. Enjoy!

G

this thing blows rember u get what u pay for save some more cash and go with a space case this thing will be a peice of shit clogged to hell and wont turn after a month of use

ilife

Buy the Original COSMIC CASE

Buy the Original COSMIC CASE

The Original ALuminum Pollen Grinders with the Magnet was first made by the company Cosmic Case. A young worker working for Cosmic Case stole the plans made copies and had his father by him a machine from which he set up in his garage. Only 1 mile from the Cosmic Case factory.

The real Company COSMIC CASE is always ahead in designs and quality. You do not know the brand name becuase the do not mark there ginders with there Logo. This is because Cosmic Case is only a small part of there company and they do not want to risk there real business. They were the first to make boxes and presses also.

iLiFE

Pactivist

DIY - click the link in my signature line and see how to make your own inexpensive press, or spend the cash for something waaaaaaay more expensive that does the same exact thing.
peAce,
stay safe,
pacT