What's new

Best Strains For Arthritis

I Used To Grow

After having a tumor removed from my leg in 1998, I had surgery to repair all the damage the tumor did to my leg (knee area). Some metal plates were inserted to keep my knee strong because there is no cartlidge left in my left knee.

After a while I developed arthritis in my left knee area. I found that smoking some good indica helps in the morning and at night.

What I want to know is..what would be a good, strong indica strain that would alleviate this chronic pain?

Any help would be appreciated.

The Bling

my dad has no cartalidge in either knee he really liked Sensi Star but then i braught him some Bubba Kush and some green crack (for the mornings) the high is very up and euphoric but it doesnt lack in the pain killing department but you can never go wrong with some OG

I Used To Grow

I will look into Sensi Star, Green Crack and Bubba Kush

I have heard good things about Sensi Star too

Thank you very much for your help Bling

billycw

Veteran
any kush strain, lui, for nights
super silver haze for daytime
thats what worked for my chronic back pain

bigdaddyc9

White Russian from SeriousSeeds and M39 have worked great for me.I have grade 4 chondromlatia of both knees.What that means is I have srthritis so bad that Im actually bone on bone and am on 120mg Oxycontin every 12 hours and 40mg Marinol a day for blowing chow.Im trying a new pain med OG Kush BHO a friend of mine made-made me numb and warm from my toes to my head on 3 hits.I also have some Graddaddy purple a buddy grew this last cycle that 2 hit and your blasted stuff.I am told Romulan is also good for arthritis.I have had good luck also with Moroccan00 hash.My trouble is I have a high motor on top of a pain rating at an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.White Rhino is good.Sorry for just skippin around.Im thinking hard and Im a tad medicated at the moment.I like couchlock indica best-LUI and Blueberry..Im about to try some ak-47 x black domina that my buddy said is almost as good as the Og and he sends mea major chunk of BHO on top of it.I will have a relatively pain free christmas.Peace and Good luck-bigD senior member of www.treatingyourself.com

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can try White Rhino. It has a high CBD level, it is very effective against MS and chronic pain. Sweet, stoney indica, with a really narcotic effect.
During my years as manager at SIMM (institute for Medical Marijuana that used to produce the weed for the Dutch pharmacies) I have seen many people getting great benefits from this strain.
:)