What's new

Malawi Gold x Hollands Hope=MalawiHope Macros

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Afropips Malawi Gold x Hollands Hope is just starting to finish. Here are some macros to share with you'all.... I will be adding more images to this post as she fattens up, thanks for the views, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks Elevator Man...no none yet, I'll make a note to get one more grow image for you, might be a week? see Ya....she is really sweet, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MalawiHope Finish

MalawiHope Finish

Day 73 flowering and she is finishing up. The lower buds on the branches are finishing first....unusual compared to most of my grows. Very Sweet...thanks for looking, Dr. Duck.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
That's looking wonderful - love the bud structure. How large is the plant overall? Still hoping for that full plant shot...? :)

And I can't wait to see how the Flo combines with the MG after seeing these.

I'm slowly chopping one of my MG phenos tonight and tomorrow (at 86 days) - it's getting a little nibbled by mites, and I don't want to risk it any longer. The other pheno (the one I pollenated) I'll leave a few more days, as it's completely untouched - very interesting. It appears to have total mite resistance. I don't normally get them, but an outdoor clone slipped through the net a few weeks ago and they got in. But this one resists them completely, which is great, as that's the female of the cross.
Luckily I did get some random seeds on the other pheno - the buds of this one are denser and more 'chunky' - however I don't know which Flo male was responsible - what the hell, I doubt it will matter that much! Here's to some storming Malawi Gold hybrids in 2007!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real good, there! :yes: Is that your cross or Pips?
I picked up a pack of his Power Malawi @ auction before he was booted outta here. Plan to run them outside next yr.
Love that last shot! If you're so inclined, I'd love you to repost it here:
"Fun with Buds"

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and yeah, a full plant shot would be cool!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter I crossed the Afropips Malawi Gold with Hollands Hope pollen I had saved for a year in the freezer...hope this answers your question, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More MalawiHope Macros

More MalawiHope Macros

She's done and plucked. I'd like to show these macros. The full plant images are in my test grows thread, please visit her there as well, click on these images for full size, thanks Merry Christmas everyone, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MalawiHope Dry Bud & Macro

MalawiHope Dry Bud & Macro

These girls been in the jars awhile now, thanks for the veiws, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Looks beautiful - far more globular buds after the cross - I'm assuming the original MG buds were long and thin? How's she smoking?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Globular Buds

Globular Buds

Elevator Man said:
Looks beautiful - far more globular buds after the cross - I'm assuming the original MG buds were long and thin? How's she smoking?
Yes Elevator...far more dense and round...is globular a word? He.....So far I'm sayin the smoke is energetic, very, very sweet, comes on slow but creeps up on Ya.....still haven't really evaluated it properly...it has been in the jars for a few weeks and just finishing...Thank for the looks everyone, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Pipeline...been shooting all my life, I'm 52, but these are a whole new experience to capture. I had all the right lighting equip., and camera, lenses etc. just had to get used to getting all those expensive items sticky! Ha! Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MalawiHope Re-veggin

MalawiHope Re-veggin

For all that are interested, and I appriciate the interest, I am re-vegging my MalawiHope girl and she is responding quite well. I will be posting some new grow threads and her thread in the next week or so...looking forward to your participation, Dr. Duck. Below MalawiHope Re-vegging.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Benny the smoke is great, very energetic, very sweet, thanks for the interest, Dr. duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MalawiHope Re-Veg

MalawiHope Re-Veg

All my grows were changed to 12/12 yesterday...maybe a little early but I have a lot of variety and quanity I'm sure I'll do OK. Here is MalawiHope re-vegging and growin like a weed! Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Malawi Hope Re-veg Up-Date

Malawi Hope Re-veg Up-Date

Don't you just love the curly leaves? Thank you all for your posts and interest, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
15 days later

15 days later

Has it really been 15 days since my last up-date? Sorry...and sorry also for having the grow lights on in these images..poor photography but I'll make it up to you all in the end...promiss..up dating all my grows today, Dr. Duck...

Latest posts

Latest posts