What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For Christmas!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
This is what i asked santa for chistmas this year. I got one last year but now i get 4. I must have been a good boy....LoL :woohoo:

These are Northern Lights (Nirvana) clones @ day 56. Its a sativa pheno (or strtches like one) that was just 10 times better than all her sisters. The good thing with Nirvana is that though they vary alot youll almost always find a "Keeper"

Grown in All-mix with canna Terra, cannazym, Rizotonic and pk 13/14 under 400W hps.

Last edited:
G

Wow, good to see the cheap seeds do produce some winners. Man those look huge.
What is the grow medium? How is the smoke report?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
The medium is All-mix in 12 liter pots. The smoke report will come soon. I have grown it once before and its a good producer and damn potent. I must say that it has not been a good grow though as i got spider-mites as i put them in flower and had to lower the temps and up the RH to about 15-18 lights on and down to 6 (thats celsius) at lights off. That did kill all mites!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Day 62. My guess is that they will go 70 days!!!!! For a strain that is supposed to be almost pure indica :chin: Its not that i am complaning or something. Trichs are about 80% white with 15% clear and 5% amber but i want about 30% amber this time cos the last time i cut them a tad early. I am also trying RIPEN for the final stretch.

Any input about how much is left?

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Yeah i've heard the sativa pheno will go atleast 70. How many weeks after 12/12 did you start to see bud formation?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
It was almost 2 weeks and they were slow until an explosion at week 6. Then like almost overnight they said: Booom!!!!!! buds and resin all over the place and a week later i had to tie allmost every bud up so it wouldn´t hit the floor. It was strange though that in the previous week i gave them pk 13/14 but not untill i gave them just ph adjusted water (after the pk) did they explode!!!
Anybody grown this pheno out there.

Dry and cured NL from last grow(only had one NL then)

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I pinced one off too soon!!!

I pinced one off too soon!!!

I took this one a week ago to enjoy when i harvested(i´ll harvest in a week) but i cant resist. It smells like strawberry/Chreey tart with vanilla cream ontop..So i am going to smoke it NOW!!!!

Snapped a few pics before i rolled it up.

A smoke report will follow when i and Mrs.Icetoker finish up the j.

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Must have been good, as you didn't come back. I grew out Sensi's nl and can tell you it'll go 70 days. I was surprised myself.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
LoL....yes i did promise to write a report last night. I fell asleep after smoking only about a half joint of the samplebud :pointlaug I guess i was tired but i was surprized how couchlocky this gear is. I was a litlle disapointed with the taste as i had hoped that it tasted as jummy as it smells, but it will be much better after a proper drying and curing. It tasted more hashy(not in bad way at all) than berryish. Took some pics today while watering. its getting close now!!

Last edited:

badboyg

ok I AM GREEN with envy......

looks good, I had planed a christmas like that,,, only the mites have a better idea...

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
These plants are also (or were) mite infested. I got rid of them "au natural" by lowering the temps and upping the RH. They apparently hate cold and moist!!

steveoi812

Nice tip and Beautiful plants!!!!!They look just as good as strains I've seen listed for 100 us dollars plus..Beautiful!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Harvest

Harvest

Phew :joint: ....All cut and hang, and i am spent!!!!!

Got around 0.4 g scissor hash and o boy do i look forward smoking it and laying on the couch. I am really satisfied with this grow so far, got mites but still pulled of my biggest harvest to date. boy do i look forward!!!!! :woohoo:

Some pics from the harvest
Enjoy

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
All canned up and ready for the cure :woohoo:

Havent weight it yet but it took 3 x 2.0 liter + 1 x 1.5 liter to contain it.

:yummy:

Last edited: