What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghetto cookies

• Thread starter Jam Master Jaco
  • Start date
J

Jam Master Jaco

Before I start I would like to apologize for the lack of a picture tutorial to go along with this.

Materials needed:
-ground up buds
-cookie dough (the kind that come in a tube)
20031016_cookiedough.png

-cookie tray

DIRECTIONS:
1. Slice off normal cookie size slices from the cookie dough tube.

2. Sprinkle about a bowl's worth of ground up buds into the middle of each slice of cookie dough.

3. Fold the cookie dough up like a taco so that the bud is completely surrounded by cookie dough.

4. Cook the cookies as per their packaged instructions. Let them cool. Then get a glass of milk and enjoy!

Upside to ghetto cookies:
1. Very quick (it took me less then 30 minutes from start to finish)
2. Very easy
3. Gets ya' high!

Downside to ghetto cookies
1. As the cookies cook they flatten out and sometimes expose the bud in the middle. This sort of fries the bud and doesn't have very good eye appeal.
2. Since the bud is all in the center of the cookies, once you bite into it it's not the most pleasant taste. Nothing horrible, but nothing you'll be licking your lips about. I suggest a good tall glass of milk to wash em' down with.

*When I did this I had some mexican brick weed. Me and a few friends had six cookies each, the equivalent of about an eigth of weed each, and we all got wonderful body highs. So I can only imagine the high would be that much better if you used some primo buds. :wave:

Don Juan

Hmm..Sort of like a firecracker...but with cookies. MMMmmm That sounds like exactly what I need!

Thanks, JMJ

J

Jam Master Jaco

Pffft, no problem. I recently tried firecrackers for the first time and have to admit that firecrackers got me higher in less quantity then the cookies....but the cookies taste waaaaay better then those nasty crackers.

I haven't made these cookies in quite a while, the last time I think I used to much weed per cookie. The trick is to cook them so no weed gets exposed when the dough flattens out. And the less weed per cookie means the more cookie you will taste. :yummy: