What's new

apollo11

tuco

here are my pics of my apollo11.

here she is not long after going into flowering, heavy LST by the way.
1294827.jpg

trich shots day 30
1294828.jpg

1294829.jpg

buds at day 45
1294839-med.jpg

1294840.jpg

...and a few more trichs not long before harvest
1294841-med.jpg

1294842-med.jpg

1294843-med.jpg

tuco

she's supposed to be harvested on day 49 but i did some heavy cloning so let her go for nearly 60 to let her recover.

G

very nice job tuco, looks like they respond very well to the lst. Post up some harvest shots if you get a chance, Id love to see them. I been thinking about getting some f2's from the spice bros, but Im hoping to get a cut soon,. Anyways, great job :D Take care

guerilla

AbbieDoobie

:yoinks: Damn, tuco, that plant and those budshots are ill, brotha!

I've grown out and am currently growing out the Spice Bros. Apollo 11 F2's. Mine definitely didn't look so frosty, however, that was my first grow. Good job, man.

I remember the high as very clear and uplifting. Made me very alert. Apollo 11 was the very first herb that I smoked that I grew myself. The high cut right through the schwag I'd been smoking for months. Remember that moment like it was yesterday. :chin: Ah...memories.......

Anyway, take care and enjoy that smoke.....

:ying: Peace :ying:

~Abbie :joint:

tuco

thanks for the replies guys,

these have been some great f2's. think you just have to get lucky when looking for a genius dom pheno.

i should add that this is a very light light feeder and barely stretched at all during flower and no odor control was required...sharp, pleasent lemon scent.

they are not the easiest plant to clone however, clones took 3-4 weeks to really take off.

planning on ScrOG for the clones...i think they are going to do well. nice tight nodes with heaps of bud sites.