What's new

Choclate diesel.....

mysta177

I was wondering if any one has some grow info on this strain. I think it is choclatetrip X sourD. I have some that were gifted going in veg as we speak. Pics will be a lil bit when I switch to flower.

Last edited:

ezbake

This looks like a strain by Plan B seed bank, who is new. So you won't have many people with experience growing it. I only found 1 site with it, bcbuddepot.com, http://www.bcbudonline.com/seed_packs.php?seedID=2010&category=Plan B

A true sativa of the ages! Chocolate Thai meets NYC Diesel, one word: Tasty!!! A tall lanky plant that recreates classic flavours. Crazy soaring high that sees no ceiling! Be careful smoking too much as jaw clinching has been known to happen. Does not enjoy heavy feedings, very happy with light feeding. 10-12weeks of resin covered nuggets, she’s a sensitive girl so be careful with stress and you will be rewarded with buds that are so tasty and potent your friends will be afraid!

lol, sounds like a BIG plant that takes 3 months to flower... not a good indoor variety imo

G

ezbake said:
This looks like a strain by Plan B seed bank, who is new. So you won't have many people with experience growing it. I only found 1 site with it, bcbuddepot.com, http://www.bcbudonline.com/seed_packs.php?seedID=2010&category=Plan B

A true sativa of the ages! Chocolate Thai meets NYC Diesel, one word: Tasty!!! A tall lanky plant that recreates classic flavours. Crazy soaring high that sees no ceiling! Be careful smoking too much as jaw clinching has been known to happen. Does not enjoy heavy feedings, very happy with light feeding. 10-12weeks of resin covered nuggets, she’s a sensitive girl so be careful with stress and you will be rewarded with buds that are so tasty and potent your friends will be afraid!

lol, sounds like a BIG plant that takes 3 months to flower... not a good indoor variety imo

Sound like a nice cross. I've been sitting on a cross i did a couple of years ago called NY Thai. I used my Thai male with a killer high yielding NYCD F2 from seeds i was gifted from BOG. Cross has not been grown nor tested yet, but i'm thinking it's going to rock. I sure would like to see how this cross Plan B did grows out. Should do pretty well.

GOATNUTS

mysta177 said:
I was wondering if any one has some grow info on this strain. I think it is choclatetripXsourD. I have some that were gifted going in veg as we speak. Pics will be a lil bit when I switch to flower.

i have some of them choco d beans...chocolate trip x sour d...there is someone in test grow forum that has these going but i dont know if its been updated lately. a very interesting x for sure...well good luck and looking forward to them fotos :wave:

REZDOG

Veteran
FYI:

BCBD is labelled a NON-SEED DELIVERING SCAM by Greenman's Seedbank Ratings Page:
LINK: http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html

This is the rip-off section. The following seedbanks I've heard many bad things about. They are NOT recommended. aka means also known as. X means they seldom or never send the product. N means sending non viable seeds (non sprouting seeds) M indicates they send very inferior seeds or nothing at all

A-1 Seedbank (X,N)
BC Seeds (X,M)
BCbuddepot (X,M)
Beeoo (X)
Fairlight (X,N)
Greenmanspage (X,M)
Software Services aka Cannabis4u aka Medical hemp aka [email protected] [L.Pafort] (X)
Richies Seedshack (X)
Stinkey's (X)
Weedseed (X)
Pot a Gold (X)

So....use at YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
^^ yea I thought I read something like that, good memory Rez :yes:

I wouldn't buy anything by Plan B anyway.

REZDOG

Veteran
Plan B didn't make Chocolate Diesel,I can't remember who did make it,though....
Mabye Mota?

REZDOG

Veteran
Lessee....
DSD = Sour Diesel Clone x NYCD (Original Outcross)
(DSD wasn't released en masse,but DSDv2 = DSD x DSD)
SD BX 1.5 = Sour Diesel Clone x DSD (It's the BX#1 in the Sour Diesel Project)

Howzzat?

JDOG6000

Veteran
The choco D Mysta is growing came from Elite genetic's.
I think thats what they are called.
I got several seeds from him.
And gave Mysta some to try.
It's the Sour D x Choco Trip.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i got my Chocolate Diesel from Skitty from CW. he is still #1 in my book.

GOATNUTS

uberPheno said:
have a strong suspicion that gs4m's/elite gen's are f2's...i'm not knocking 'em as i know his name brings controversy lotsa times, just pretty convinced that with the limited # of beans that went out to people it's doubtful he'd have enough to be giving beans of the initial cross out...interested to see how these plants from eg turn out...mine were from the batch ^^^ Gantz's & Skitty's came from ^^^

and thank you again for the info rez that's exactly what i was looking for :)

they are listed as f2's..

here is some info i found on chocolate trip...forgot the site its from..

Chocolate Trip will please indoor growers looking for exotic sativa quality in a highly manageable hybrid exhibiting the curiously strong chocolaty sweetness and brain-wiring psychoactivity of fabled Chocolate Thai pure landrace. Chocolate Trip's stocky, tight-noded phenotype thrives under indoor lighting, and will reward with an abundant yield of dense buds of top notch headstash quality.
We obtained Chocolate Thai from growers in Hawaii (who also sourced our Lemon Thai, already offered here). The Chocolate Thai had a classically thunderous, soaring high that immediately won everyone's preference. Unfortunately, the superb quality came with a 14 week flowering period price tag. The buds were incredibly aromatic and resin coated, but very spindly, with strings venturing on their own out of the thin main floral cluster, giving it an overall skimpy braided look. Curious structure, definitely landrace looking, but hardly productive even outdoors. Our Chocolate Thai source had warned that to obtain a reasonable yield outdoors, his method was to crowd many plants in a limited space outdoors, in a style reminiscent of hemp grown for fiber.
While the Lemon Thai only needed heavy parent selection, the Chocolate Thai demanded a lot of work to make it worth growing for the indoor grower. We used an Indigo Diamond female crossed to a male Chocolate Thai and selected the best female out of over a hundred seedlings. This female was then pollinized with a pollen pool composed of the three best males of a twin cross where the roles were reversed, i.e. a Chocolate Thai mother crossed with an Indigo Diamond male.
The resulting Chocolate Trip passes with flying colours the flowering time and yield breeding goals: it takes around 50 days or less to flower, and is an extremely generous producer of hefty, thick buds that carry the trademark spicy sweetness of the Chocolate Thai. As a result of heavy selection, the Chocolate Trip exhibits an amazingly short and bushy phenotype: will finish under a meter (40 inches) tall if flowering is induced at 16 inches. This plant will yield an average of 4.5 ounces of exceptionally aromatic buds that retain the vanilla candy taste and trippy psychoactivity of the Chocolate Thai.
The Chocolate Thai has passed all its extreme sweetness and spicy exotic taste on to our Chocolate Trip. The taste is exceedingly sweet, and flavor is highly appealing with a very strong vanilla note over a peanut butter background. It is this extreme vanilla sweetness over a peanutty base that brings the smell so close to chocolate, although we are sure that the uncanny chocolate smell in some imported Thai is the result of a peculiar curing procedure that may include substances unrelated to cannabis.
Chocolate Trip's Indica base hits very hard, but still gives an extremely energetic, lucid, visual high. It has both a lot of "bass" and "treble", yet the overall tune is definitely speedy, like a dance track. The Chocolate Trip prowess is to satisfy the Indica and Sativa lovers equally, even when it is clearly sativa dominant in both high and taste. This allows for a powerhouse high, but there is no "dumb" or "lock" effect: remarkably cerebral and active, with a knack for inducing visuals (as some smokers report colours).
Stocky, tight noded phenotype, great yield, quick flowerer, Chocolate Thai high and taste with a hard punching Indica base make the Chocolate Trip an excellent all-around strain for growers looking for landrace qualities in an easy to manage plant.

mysta177

Wow Thank you for all the great detailed info. Helps me out HUGE.....

JD is right they were gifted from him. Thanks Bro. Sounds like a keeper. The Question is what you have to get rid of????????? The RedMutant looks killer also.

REZ- Thanks from chimming in bro. You know .....no matter what your shit is crossed with turns killer...you should see your supersilverhaze X sourD....#1 strain IMO. Best Ive ever smoked. And Im no rookie. Well see how JD's Bubba compares here real soon. But I dont think it will come close. Dont get me wrong bubba is great smoke...if it were in a jar next to the super sour I might THINK about it.. but in the end yours wins. Whats up on the choco buddah? found her yet?

Anyways enough rambling....this is where the seeds I got are from. This info I got from grow alien.com (mota)

Knucklehead- "I'll help ya out mysta177. Choco D is Chocolate Trip x Sour Diesel . Actually the Sour D was Rez's 1.5 or 2.5 BX. They came from Maphia aka Santasmoke. The breeder is a fucktard of the highest order , but those beans have magic in 'em. Choco D is the most powerful smoke in my garden at the moment. Some of the best weed I've ever smoked & I'm no newbie .
There are a couple of phenos to be had. Choose the taller girl. She will most favor the Sour Diesel clone. You'll be happy with it. Medium feeder & done in 65 days. She isn't a huge yielder , but makes up for it in quality. If you got them as a gift , you owe the person a huge thank you. A ten pack would fetch a hefty price at auction."

This is what greensea4me had to say-
"well knucklehead said it all just perfect! santa ripped a bunch off of peeps at the end of cw but he did do a gr8 job on the chocolate diesel & many others..i have several mothers..a indica dom pheno & the sour diesel sativa pheno as well...i also have the choco trip & sour d & the taste is to die for & very potent pot! top notch for sure! jay im sure you'll find a killer mom from them..all of mine from seed i made are just dripping with frost,cant find a weak 1...man knuckle im very sorry to hear what kindkid did,he has been fuckin Mota over for many years now! Mota told me many times..i know ya dont like me much (i would like to change your opinion of me so if ya EVER NEED ANYTHING AT ALL! you be sure to lmk! i have much respect for you sending in 100 packs to help Mota..i would have ran the auctions for ya & at least im honest & im in touch with Mota alot now while he lays low..in fact i just sent Mota a long pm explaining everything thats going on with your situation & other things to..if you havent heard from Mota i will let you know what he says once i hear back from him..peace"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts