What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best method to smoke bubble hash

HeresTheDank

whats the best method to smoke bubble hash? i see pictures of people smokin it on a screen and it bubbling up but how do u get it to do that when lighting it?

WeeD22MaN

Hey HeresTheDank!

I load a bit into a pipe or bong and hold a lighter to it. It starts bubbleing and spreading out over the screen and filling my lungs/bong with a real thick white smoke. Real tastey and good. I wonder if you could hotknife some...

WeedMan

HeresTheDank

hm maybe i didnt get bubble hash then, the guy at the dispensery said it was but when i light it it just burns like herb does somewhat, it didnt melt or anything on the screen. it's soft and mushy, usually hash ive gotten was hard..oh well it still gets me laoded

HeresTheDank

Nah its like a blackish brown and its soft and feels like playdough almost. me and my buddy just bought a glassdick and used it to smoke out of, worked a lot better then the screen on my pipe. i'll try to fidn a pic of what it looked like

Latest posts

Latest posts