What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AFGHAN BERRIES

this is my little thread to chart my progress on my journey to make my own line of strains :yoinks: . by no means am i a big time breeder or do i know what the hell i am really doing :bat: i have read a lot and made many mistakes along my way to this point.so with that said i am at the point where i have a few moms that i am ready to hit with a male i have keept :woohoo: but i should digress a little i think.the start of this journey was when i got a hold of some blackberry widow's by JOJO from seed bay.man was that luck as not to long after that them beens came very hard to come by :wave: so if anyone knows jojo tell him to check in and say hi please.then i bought some afghan form gypsy and found a stout male :woohoo: .so then i had some f1's and thats how i came up with the name AFGHAN BERRIES :yoinks: so i want to take this point in time to show you some of the results that i had ,oh yea that meens pictures so here we go :woohoo:

AFGHAN BERRIES

cont these are some of the moms i had and hit them and got well a shit load of seeds :woohoo: so ran a but load out and watched and smelled and had my friends taste for me.oh yea let me take this time to let you all know i don't smoke :dueling: i have smoke test by my wife and freinds.i have found this learning cruve to be very funn and very painfull at the same time.isn't that the way of the world load with up's and down :dueling: so in a nut shell that's how i got started.now to where we are at today and yes my friends that meens more pictures :woohoo:

my mothers and you may ask what did they look like at chop time well i am glad you asked here you go

yupers what do you think so far :chin: not to bad for a dumb ass that has no idea what he's doing.with that said i want to thank you all you guys and gals have made this site well worth being a part of and funn to learn.now here are the boys

cont

cont

so that bring us up todate and i look forward to my f2's and3,4,5,6, and so on :moon: this thread will doucument my journey and trails hope you all will join me as a journey that you go alone well just sucks thanks and see you soon

G

"oh yea let me take this time to let you all know i don't smoke "

twisted passions... i do believe we have the same thing in common

since going off the anti depressant i was wrongfully prescribed (and coincidently threw me into a massive state of mania-panic) i am back to my normal mental state... physically disagreeing with the sacred herb.

doesn't mean i dont love it enough to grow it and spread the wealth though!

well thanks gor being the first two !!!! to say hi yea billy i have smoked in the past and maybe one day when i retire and my project has hit like f100 he he i will take it up again and see what my hard work has become

whats up orange thanks let me kow when you start yours i will join the fun!!!!!
thanks for the kind words i have had some folks try them and just swear by them i am trying really hard to stablize this thing so when you pop them you get only purple pheon or at least high ratio of purple take car you two and stop in offten

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I like the fact of you adding the Afghan male to her. Blackberry was one of the first strains I ever wanted. Nice pickup because they are hard to come by like you said.

dude nice pics.... looks like its some killer bud. I wouldn't mind anything purple. The afhani in the lineage probably packs a punch to it.

G

growing that....and not smoking it...should be against the law..lol

nice work man.

G

hello TP :joint: :joint:
ahhh well its about time brother, and thanks for the run down on your work in the opening post very nice touch.....

ummm nice purple you got there, one day soon i will drop a few and get some purple myself.....

purple bastard starting to get purple...

have one other that is starting as well, and the third is still normal but starting to pack on the resin....may be down the road we will see a match up with these two strains, that could produce something speacial...

well bro keep this

yo closetfunk thanks bro and whats uppppp yea they are hard to come by but i should point out that the moms where blackberry widows by jojo and i found a male and breed him to a purple pheno and have stock to pic threw man i got like 600 off one plant them i found so moms and hit it with a stout afghan male.so my buddy gcg who should be checking in soon can give you a smoke report thanks for the kind words bro

hey wanabee you know if your name is anything like your goals i would say just go for it man you only live once bro and have fun but if you read above it might help you understand where i am coming from don't get me wrong the male i used was some stinky stuff fo sure be cool and stay in touch ok breed on bro

jay what up bro love that avatr man thats some funny stuff yea when i retire maybe i will smoke some lol till then i guess my friends will have to tell me how it is don't you wish you had friends like me he he j/k

now here is a man i have come to love whats up bro "jaws" i tell you what you are to kind with your words man i am just a humble dumb ass that has an idea to make some killer and colorfull stuff if you think about it really this is only my secound year growing and i am at this point only with help from many others such as yourself and gcg. gcg thinks i am crazzy for trying to breed and learn how to breed.he told me that it's hard dnough to learn how to grow let alone breeding right out of the gate.but i think if you read and just don't look at the pictures like him you'll do allright he he j/k gcg man i thoguth you would of hit this up already so let the games start and lets all have some fun and i'll talk to you all soon ok

G

hello TP :joint:
hey bro sorry about cutting my last reply off like that i had some one come over and i had to get off rather fast.....

nothing wrong with doing some breeding ive been growing fore a little over 4 years i think :chin: :chin: , and have made several crosses and a couple F2's....after i started getting my style and set up diealed in i started to get a bit bored and doing some breeding was a perfect filler for sure....

i'm not sending my breeds to auction so i'm not one to follow any rules when it come to matching something up, some work some dont...
peace bro :joint:

sorry for being short the games back on......

samples from friends in the last 5days....

G

:wave: Well it's about damn time!!!!

OK let's get this thread started off right. :yoinks: Anyone out there looking for a purple pheno BBW don't even bother asking TP for one because he'll just give you a green pheno and then when it doesn't turn purple he'll say what did you do wrong? :confused: :bat:

Jay I agree with you 1000%. What dumbass is going to breed and not smoke? :asskick: There TP I already felt that coming. :moon:

Jaws why are you being so civil you little strain whore? :dueling:

I've smoked the BBW and it is a good sat high, but what really got me hooked was the smell and the taste. :yummy: Yummy berry all the way threw. :yummy:

I pulled mine a little early last time so I think it effected the high? This time the trichs are turning amber and the plant is going to get the chop tomorrow.

I think I started enough shit for now? I better run before TP comes. :Bolt:

GCG

somoz

Veteran
Looking good TP: For a dumbass that does not know what he's doing you did a fine job bro.........Don't mind garlic, he just eats too much garlic and gets indigestion....even though your crackin my shit up bro......i've given out too much rep the past 24hrs but you were gonna get some for those comments dood, especially the one to jaws.....LMFAO!!!!

And TP if you don't mind me asking why do you not want to smoke your fruits?

moz

G

Moz Does random drug testing mean anything to you?

I would love to sit down with TP and blaze a fat one with him, but I totally understand where he's coming from. :joint: He thinks it's more important to put a roof over his families head and put food on the table than it is to smoke a little herb. :respect: TP I have all the respect in the world for you bro.

Thanks for wanting to give a smart ass like me rep. Moz. I just love having fun and joking around. If you haven't noticed yet, I do take the crap as good as i pass it out.

GCG

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
TP :wave:

beautiful plants. they look like blackberry, which I have only had the pleasure to sample once. you got seeds you say........?:chin:

peace

ahhh thanks gcg for :dueling: for me when i am not around the protection moneny is in the mail :bat: so most of you know about the scare that gcg and myslef had last week but all is well and we are back on track :yoinks: i just transplanted the mother in to a cup she is rooted hard in the clone dome.the male is well on his way back and we should be having some screaming sex in a few :pointlaug and if will be off to f2 land :bat: i never thought i would find myselfe at this point.pictures it come soon thanks everyone for the help and kind coments

pics udate

pics udate

ok every one i know it's been a while but work has been very bussy and then the holiday so today i had a little time before i head out and start shoping so here we go

here is a f1 mother

and the bbwidow male :bat:
so they are young and have a ways to go still but i am off to get a new hid bulb and some side projects i have

this one is agent'x :chin: so you wonder how it will look full grown well me too here is a coulpe of shots at a 3 foot'r

and now a close up

i do belive that this will be some good stuff and i plan to let them get to about 4 or 5 foot i think before 12/12 well hopefully you all had a safe and wonderfull t-day see you in a few the hydro store should now be open :woohoo:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts