What's new

OG Kush 73!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn i bet thats devastating, i know even pk kief knocks my ass out, og hash will send ur head spinning!

G

awesome....I need to get some damn bags...thanks for the inspiration...smoke some for me.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
jaykush said:
damn i bet thats devastating, i know even pk kief knocks my ass out, og hash will send ur head spinning!

pk? haha good one

is that pink kush, purple kush, purple king, or piss kush?

and any i missed?

:D

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit sorry hashmasta, to me theres only one pk and its the purple kush. as for the piss, pure, pink, pussy, pants whatever they can all go shit themselfs and go extinct for all i care.

G

jaykush said:
shit sorry hashmasta, to me theres only one pk and its the purple kush. as for the piss, pure, pink, pussy, pants whatever they can all go shit themselfs and go extinct for all i care.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jaykush again.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha seriously funny jay!

TheHashAssassin

I tried making BHO with bubble before (the bubble was from fresh trim), the butane come out of the bottom of the extractor like molasses instead of free flowing like usual. the extractor clogged up 2 seconds later, and the screen blew from pressure, spraying hash EVERYWHERE. just thought I would warn anyone with this idea.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Nice pile of hash ya got Respect. The hash is my favorite part of the grow, to me any way. Hopefully I can add a good OG to my med cycle one of these days. Enjoy that dark colored killer.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
weird i tho i posted this here just a minute ago..

hash assasin i have run pure kif a quite a few times, similar occurences. one can use a metal screen to prevent blowouts. also maybe a wider diameter tube would help, or just use less material per run for less diam. i have had the paper filter clog up before too. i had to stop and replace it. did your paper blow from pressure, or did the material insides the tube shift after compacting? an unevenly packed tube will blow out where an evenly packed one has much less chance. the golden foam is awesome, i love it :)

TheHashAssassin

no, it was from being to gooey with resins. I was using KingHashbud 45u from the first run with bubblebags when that happened. Dry sift kif doesnt clog for me, just fresh trim bubblehash, I suspect that this is from a higher liquid resin count in the trics.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
well one time the dry sift kif clogged for me, just because it was too much of it i believe. i got 10.5 grams of oil from that tube.

TheHashAssassin

hahahahahaha, sweet. the best kif yield I have done so far that didnt fuck up, was 15 grams of the contam. dry sift from on top of the screen I use to clean up my sift. Yield was 6 grms. if the bubble hadnt blown on me, I anticipated about 8 grams of oil or so from 12 grms of hash :)

:respect: sorry for :hijacked: