Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > 12 or more.......

Thread Title Search    
Click to see great products at Aqua Lab!
 12 or more....... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #16

i POPPED 3 caseyJones>>>>1 male 2 female>>.one a Massive yielder....
still have 12=)

Old 01-19-2008, 09:37 PM   #17
sunnydog
Drip King

sunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant futuresunnydog has a brilliant future
Got 13 in my Casey Jones, worked out great, cause one was kinda mutant and died .

Blumats! Automatic watering!

Vertical Blumat grow

Blumat adjustment procedure: (for soil)In a bucket ,fill and soak units under water for at LEAST an hour. Then screw on cap( nice and tight!) under water making sure not to trap any air.
Leave dripper line at ~8cm. long.
Give the pot a good watering.
Insert B/M snugly into nicely compacted soil(not too loose) .
Open till water comes out, carefully close until just a drop barely forms.
Tighten 1.75 - 2 Arrows
Adjust as necessary for a few days, then leave it alone!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown ~
sunnydog jest offline   Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #18
Loudcall

Loudcall will become famous soon enough
g-13 x diesel came in at 13 beans and that made me Holla!!!!
Loudcall jest offline   Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #19
dreaded
IC Mag Apprentice

dreaded is just really nicedreaded is just really nicedreaded is just really nicedreaded is just really nicedreaded is just really nice
Cool

& most think of 13 as a unlucky number.....think again. 13 here also.
dreaded jest offline   Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 PM   #20
zoolander

Wink

Got 16 seeds in my g13diesel

Old 02-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #21
oldtoker

oldtoker will become famous soon enougholdtoker will become famous soon enough
i didn't buy anything but ive been readin and readin, and everything u have done on here ive seen with my eyes adds up to a special person you 2 heads are quite what its about. keep up with the love..... and just cause im guessing ur like me wheres the purer sativas your smoking id like to see those pics hehe.......if you have time'''''''' or feel like it,,,, most important keep it up.
oldtoker jest offline   Quote

Old 02-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #22
blackone

blackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud of
Good policy Quite common among amateur breeders, while name-brands count exactly 10 seeds. I have tried getting 9 seeds in a Female Seeds 10-pack - other times 1 or 2 seeds are miserable little creatures.
Thumbs up!
blackone jest offline   Quote

Old 05-26-2009, 09:00 AM   #23
Organic Rooster
Cock a doodle doo

Organic Rooster will become famous soon enough
Head Seeds is great people! Talk about always having great customer service. I'm a customer for life.
Organic Rooster jest offline   Quote

Old 05-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #24
Cabri

Cabri will become famous soon enough
Nice Plumb Healthy Beans,not the 2 out of Ten trick that are total duds just thrown in to stretch out the good ones, don`t laugh i have seen it on a few occasions from others.
Fastest Germs too cause they sell so fast you know they are Fresh.
Good Reputation is priceless.
Cabri jest offline   Quote

Old 05-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #25
sleestack

sleestack will become famous soon enoughsleestack will become famous soon enough
Got 15 seeds in my trainwreck2!
Returning customer for sure

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #26
mexicangreen420

mexicangreen420 will become famous soon enoughmexicangreen420 will become famous soon enough
13 in my TW ][ !!! thanks!!!

Currently growing in the "CAB OF DOOM" BOGbubble + Roadrunner
Seeds to pop- bogglegum, sweet cindy, sour lifesaver, sour bubble, trainwreck ][, SOL donk, legends ultimate indica, atomic northern lights x blueberry, kushage, power kush, viet black x meao
mexicangreen420 jest offline   Quote

Old 06-19-2010, 02:30 AM   #27
mexicangreen420

mexicangreen420 will become famous soon enoughmexicangreen420 will become famous soon enough
and 14 in my CASEY JONES!!! wooo hooo!!!

Currently growing in the "CAB OF DOOM" BOGbubble + Roadrunner
Seeds to pop- bogglegum, sweet cindy, sour lifesaver, sour bubble, trainwreck ][, SOL donk, legends ultimate indica, atomic northern lights x blueberry, kushage, power kush, viet black x meao
mexicangreen420 jest offline   Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #28
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
=]

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #29
Bacchus
Throbbing Member

Bacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivorBacchus is a survivor
Sounds like a LOT of happy customers....12, 13, 15.... VERY NICE!!!!!
Bacchus jest offline   Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #30
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
an extra seed... $10
or two... $20
happy customers... priceless.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

4 members found this post helpful.