Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > 12 or more.......

Thread Title Search
Get 5-10% off on Seeds at Herbies!
12 or more....... Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2006, 09:22 AM #11

Cool I got,

sugaree and g13-diesel, 13 each.

Thank you!

Old 12-02-2006, 09:50 AM #12
kokua

Hiya Heads!! I have been wanting to try some of your stuff for a spell now and was wondering if you could lead me in the right direction. There are two qualities that I pay more mind to when looking for a good keeper than the rest, taste and quality of the high. Taste..I don't necessarilly care what it tastes like as long as it tastes good. It could be skunky, it could be fruity, I just want it dripping with flavor. The second, but equally important quality is the enjoyability factor to the herb. Potency is nice, but that is just a matter of intake..I can always smoke more or less if I need to. Something that will allow you laugh and enjoy life rather than forcing you to the couch.
Got anything in the lineup that could fill either of those needs? Or preferrably one that would fullfill both?

Thanks for the good work you do, and the good vibes you put out

Old 12-03-2006, 07:47 PM #13
kokua

bump

Old 12-04-2006, 12:08 AM #14
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
heya man... sorry been out of town... I'd have to say Casey Jones should fit the bill for taste, and interesting high...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2006, 12:11 AM #15
kokua

alright alright I was thinking of her or the Sugaree...I figured you knew your girls better than anyone so...

Old 10-22-2007, 12:08 AM #16

i POPPED 3 caseyJones>>>>1 male 2 female>>.one a Massive yielder....
still have 12=)

Old 01-19-2008, 10:37 PM #17
sunnydog
Drip King

sunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nice
Got 13 in my Casey Jones, worked out great, cause one was kinda mutant and died .

Blumats! Automatic watering!

Vertical Blumat grow

Blumat adjustment procedure: (for soil)In a bucket ,fill and soak units under water for at LEAST an hour. Then screw on cap( nice and tight!) under water making sure not to trap any air.
Leave dripper line at ~8cm. long.
Give the pot a good watering.
Insert B/M snugly into nicely compacted soil(not too loose) .
Open till water comes out, carefully close until just a drop barely forms.
Tighten 1.75 - 2 Arrows
Adjust as necessary for a few days, then leave it alone!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown ~
sunnydog is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 01:37 AM #18
Loudcall

Loudcall will become famous soon enough
g-13 x diesel came in at 13 beans and that made me Holla!!!!
Loudcall is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 03:09 PM #19
dreaded
IC Mag Apprentice

dreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the roughdreaded is a jewel in the rough
Cool

& most think of 13 as a unlucky number.....think again. 13 here also.
dreaded is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 06:45 PM #20
zoolander

Wink

Got 16 seeds in my g13diesel