What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

woohoo... my first ever sucessful go at making bubble!!

well.. i have finally managed to make some bubble hash of my own...

i had tried three times already in the past with this no brand three bag set, and for some reason they didnt yield shit,, all the trichomes ended up in the water as the screens were to big or somthing...

anyway,,,, i complained to the company where i got them from and they sent me a 2 sac bubblesac set to replace the faulty bags... i was happy with that...

so this is my first run ever with these bags,,, i went and bought the catching sac, and i used the catching sac and the work sac only, as im not fussed with all the seperate grades tbh...

the work bag with the 2 sac set is a 160u bag instead of the 220 that the bubblebags have,,, and the catching sac is 25u while the second sac was 45u...

well enough of my babbling,,, heres the pics of my very first run,,,

DSCF2556.JPG

DSCF2559.JPG

DSCF2562.JPG

i guess its not gonna be FMCD by any means,,, but its gonna put everything that is locally available to shame iknow that for sure!!!

BTW all the trim and popcorn buds came from two aurora indica clones, and 1 aurora indica grown from seed.... i never weighed it or anything, there was around two tupperware containers full of buds and sugar leaves only....

all in all im happy with this,, i expected it to come out green or really dark,, but it seems to be really blonde....

ill try but i only got a shitty 3.2mp digi cam... im looking to upgrade really soon though,,, i want something that take take shots like some of the spectacular images some of the guys take on here....

im really happy with how blonde this stuff come out... would it be anything to do with the 160u being the workbag as opposed to the 220u being the work bag in Bmans 3 bag set???

i have 3 bags altogether,,, 160u 45u and 25u but i just the 160 and 25 for this batch... when i have more material i will throw in the other bag....

oh and as for mixing,,, i mixed with a drill with a spoon stuck in the end,,, first for 30 minutes,,, then i let it settle for 10 mins,, then mixe again for another 20 mins,, and then let it settle for 45 mins before removi ng the bags....

i was reall yimpressed to see that lump of rsin in the sac!!!! :smoking:

acidfire

Looks delicious! :yummy:
Congratz on the first run.

BLunTeD4LifE said:
is ther eany threads aroudn that expain drying bubble properly?

Cut it up into small chunks and leave it on some cardboard for a day

how do u guys manage to take pics of ur domes,, coz this stuff is producing nice big clear domes when i smoke a bowl,, but i dont have anyone else around to take pics for me,,,

p.s. the high is incredible,,, like being strapped to a rocket!!!

great flavour to... tastes the same as how the plants smelt if that makes any sence??

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
that looks fucking great for your very first run... :)

tastes just like the plant smells? you must be stoned man, thats just nonsense... :D

lol!

its the only way i can describe the taste!!

it doesnt taste like the taste when u smoke the buds,,, but it does remind me of the smell the plants had in flowering,,, thats what i meant!!

do u have any tips on how i can take pics of these domes,,, coz i wanna take some to show these clear domes...

i always thought that u needed multi screens to get FMCD,,, i only used two bags.... 160u and 25u....

Last edited:

treble

hey blunted nice effort... very sweet indeed... I know that feeling when it tastes like it smells

peace
treb

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
damn i read that wrong.. 4th time.. still way to go mon.. get a camera with a ten second timer or something so you can try and time your shot. also some cameras do a multi shot setting so you can get a bunch in a row...

thanx HMK... actually my JVC harddisc camcorder can take rapid shots,, but it doesnt have a flash coz its a camcorder not a camera!!

its to late to show u guys this shit bubbling anyway,,,, ive smoked it all!!!

though i should be able to do another run of bubble pretty soon,,, ill post my results when the time comes,,, hopefully by then i will have a new cam as well....

when smoked in a bowl clear domes were rising,,, i wasnt able to take pics of this, as i didnt have anyone around to shoot em for me, and could never seem to capture the domes on pic myself..

when i do my next run of bubble i will use my camcorder to take pics as it can take repeated shots so i am bound to be able to capture the domes with that,,

i never thought that it would be possible to get FMCD hash from a 2 bag set,,, but the screen size on the work sack was 160u,,,, and the hash bag was 25u....

Keefhead

BLunTeD4LifE said:
its to late to show u guys this shit bubbling anyway,,,, ive smoked it all!!!
:yoinks: In 6 days? :pointlaug

Looks like you've really got it down. Congratulations, very nice looking results. I might suggest that you add something in the middle, a 73 maybe. You'll get a different type of hash, and you may find you prefer it. Very different tastes. Don't worry about using all the bags, that's only for the finest gourmets. :pointlaug And if you want a truly good taste, try stirring by hand for 3-5 minutes, let it settle, and then pull the bags. :yummy: Do it your way for the second run, and compare the quality. I wish you could see it under a lab-grade microscope, very interesting the different contamination levels! Just a suggestion.

Again, very nice. Congratulations.

thanks keefhead,,, i can imagine that stirring for only a couple mins then pulling the bags would give u a really clean grade of hash,,

the next time i do a run with them, i will try this out myself, and then give the trim a 2nd mix with the electric drill afterwards...

i actually do have another sack which is a 45micron sac,, but i only had a couple of ounces to run thru the bags so i just used the 25micron and 160micron bags instead...

the next time i use them i should have a decent amount of trim/popcorn so i will use all three bags to see the difference between the two grades...

thanks again for the tips man,,, its much appreciated ;)

p.s. im actualy prefering the BHO from this weed,.. i smoked thru the bubblehash in no time at all,, but the BHO is lasting me ages,,

Last edited: