What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brazilian Seed Co officially folded

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamalito

Veteran
Lu is in the hospital again on an unrelated matter from his kidney. Cannagirl told me he will definitely be ok and will be out soon . The poor guy just can't seem to catch a break. This is gonna put things on hold temporarily.

J

JackKerouac

His website is still up. He might want to change that.

My thoughts are with him and I wish him the best.

Syd

ICMag Donor
You're welcome, bro.

I don't know Luiz personally but I'm very sad for him. I think he's the one who sells pure brazilian and columbian landraces and I hope he'll be able to do it for many, many years
All the best to him.

zamalito

Veteran
I'd posted this in the potential of south america thread but it looks like I'm entering a partnership with luiz to become a partner/coowner of bsc. We should have a basic line of stock available by next august and perhaps we'll have the santa marta and manga rosa available next spring.

G

I wish you the best of luck in this project, zamalito

Good vibes :)

Rahan

alaeddin

Best of luck with this project, I'm looking forward to get some of your seeds.
Will there be anything availible from BSC between now and next august?

J

JackKerouac

alaeddin said:
Best of luck with this project, I'm looking forward to get some of your seeds.
Will there be anything availible from BSC between now and next august?

Keep us updated! SWIM would love to pick some up.

zamalito

Veteran
I don't know if we will but we'll try really hard to at least have the colombian gold and manga rosa available by mid spring since these can both be grown outdoors in a good portion of the u.s and europe. Luiz is checking his backstock to see what we can put for sale in the next few weeks also.

la mano negra

Olá Zamalito :wave:

Eu hoje escrevo te em português, para que você vá praticando.
Que devo fazer para poder comprar um pacote da Colômbia e outro de Manga Rosa?

Este ano nós poremos entre as africanas, algumas sul-americanas e faremos um seguimento de ambas para fazer comparações.

Um cumprimento a ti e a Luiz,
cuidar-vos
Fica na boa

Last edited:

zamalito

Veteran
Olá mano!

Obrigado meu irmão

Èse es todos los portugueses que conozco. Necesito practica, jejeje. Por favor decierme cuando necesitarás las semillas e intentare consaguirtelas. No puedo esperar para ver como crecen bajo tu cuidado.

la mano negra

Hola Zamalito
quiero plantarlas en abril, para que crezcan como arboles :) tengo dos sitios para hacerlas crecer en perfectas condiciones

cuidate

zamalito

Veteran
Si no puedo reproducerlos antes de abril, después te enviaré algo de mis "breeding stock". Cualquier manera los tendras antes de abril. Tienes interés en puna budder (hawaiian), brasilian green, colombian black (cafuche?), o aracaju red?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Hehe, :yummy: I can hardly wait for those strains. Is any of your future strains managable indoors? O verão de aki não é muito longo mas podia fazer hibridas com early ou autoflower plantas. :chin:

Brazil is a real nice place, you just have to keep a low profile, but you know that already. I'm sure everything gonna work out just fine. Best of luck!

zamalito

Veteran
I've seen pictures of someone who grew one of luiz's santa marta gold indoors under a 250w and it turned out wonderfully. The manga rosa is supposed to be nice indoors also.

G

zamalito said:
I've seen pictures of someone who grew one of luiz's santa marta gold indoors under a 250w and it turned out wonderfully. The manga rosa is supposed to be nice indoors also.

The Colombian Santa Marta of Luiz is an outstanding strain from my experience. I tested it both under fluoros and Hps and it was very potent and the odour was incredible!

I had bad germination issues with the Manga rosa and so I could not test it but I'm sure it was also a good one.

Someone is testing the Brazilian red here: http://strainguide.overweed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=433

but the grow is not finished so the guy didn't make a smoke report.

Zamalito, I'm very happy to see your projects with luiz. You're really two true minded people. I hope you'll have a lot of success together. If you need anything, just let me know and shoot me a pm at strainguide forum or here at icmag :)

Lot of good vibes for you !

Rahan

Last edited:

dr. umido

zamalito,

Best of luck with everything I have no doubt it will do well. Luiz sounds like a generous individual who could use some help.

I've been following the Revival of the Ultimate Sativa & Potential in South American in additon to other Exotic sativa related threads with great interest. From a Medical perspective I think there is some great potential in these genetics. I for one would love to see this company prosper based upon the idea of preserving & sharing these special genes and providing some potent meds.

Growing up on the west coast I can remember down to the detail the best highs/effects I have ever experienced were from south of the border. Seeing how many of these have vanished from mainstream it would be a welcome change to see their reintroduction & resurgence in popularity. I would buy the entire selection just for the sake of preservation & sharing.

gl

d.u

zamalito

Veteran
Thank you Rahan. I always tell people that you guys over at strainguide are on the absolute cutting edge of landrace preservation and I for one am very thankful people like you, mriko, and the rest of the strainguide crew are around.

Umido, and Kerouac thank you for the kind words. All of you guys coming out of the woodwork are crucial to my motivation in this project. If anyone is interested in being put on a bsc mailing list for updates just let me know. I will also make updates here on icmag so it's not completely necesary to be put on the mailing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.