Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Chanting Growers Group

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Chanting Growers Group Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2006, 10:43 PM #3541
Hitman

Hitman will become famous soon enoughHitman will become famous soon enough
Nam- Myoho - Renge Kyo
Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo
Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo!

In Search of Earth's finest nuggets.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:46 PM #3542
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all
Tree my brotha and all my homie's here, i didnt make my meeting last nite and i was all fucked up over it, BULLSHIT!!!! The time has come for me to stop fuckin with me and stop kickin' my own ass and then pissin and moanin' about it. Unfortunately my friends thats a little easier said than done for me than it may be for others, we all got are problems and hangups and BULLSHIT!!!

Cause thats what it REALLY is, back to mountains out of molehills, BULLSHIT!!!

I am totally commited to gettin' this thing, but it just happens to coincide with a fucked up episode of my life so its a little rough so its became apparent as my head popped outa my ass this morning:

START CHANTING AND QUIT THINKIN' THE FUCKIN' SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thats what im doing.

peace to all

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO>>>>>>>>>>

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Last edited by Bonzo; 08-14-2006 at 11:27 PM..

Old 08-14-2006, 10:57 PM #3543
scegy
Chanting Grower

scegy has a spectacular aura aboutscegy has a spectacular aura aboutscegy has a spectacular aura aboutscegy has a spectacular aura about
bonzo: hmm, it's hard to think on nam yoho renge kyo when you have ur head full of other things that need to be done first...remember free will, you can return later to this thoughts whitout loosing anything, be determant to succeed and if delaying something so it can happen later is what you have to do....don't worry just follow your path don't mind the rocks

Old 08-14-2006, 11:50 PM #3544
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all
scegy! thanks dude and your right and your wisdom continues to blow me away, ALL the wisdom on this thread blows me away, every day. i agree with you scegy, but , to just lay it out there, i have problems in the head bro, have you ever had the fear of walking out your front door? its a trip bro, i need courage and faith in myself right now so i can get back to doin what i do (carpentry) i believe that i can achieve that courage through nam myoho renge kyo.

thanks agian bro and ill just kick those rocks outa my way.

sometimes i look at these pics and cant believe i built that, (not that its any better than anyone elses work) but i did, and i will again, thanks scegy, and keep the cap on the rhizo

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Last edited by Bonzo; 08-14-2006 at 11:52 PM..

Old 08-14-2006, 11:59 PM #3545
Bonzo

I think you shoud tree, T hit the nail on the head with that one eh? allthough your current one is a gem as well, maybe switch em up every now and again.

indeed Hit:
nam myoho renge kyo
nam myoho renge kyo
nam myoho renge kyo

peace

bonz

FREEDOM for BONZ

Last edited by Bonzo; 08-15-2006 at 12:04 AM..

Old 08-15-2006, 04:16 AM #3546
PassTheDoobie
Bodhisattva of the Earth

PassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant futurePassTheDoobie has a brilliant future
Myoho-renge-kyo is the Law inherent in our own lives. The ongoing moment-to-moment transformation in our hearts and minds that we achieve through chanting daimoku not only leads to a fundamental inner change, but to a change in the entire way we live our lives, putting us on track to attain Buddhahood in this lifetime, and it further creates a groundswell for the great transformation of all humankind that is kosen-rufu. The dynamic force for change on all levels is Myoho-renge-kyo.

(Source: SGI Newsletter No. 6931, featuring SGI President Ikeda Study Lecture Series, ON ATTAINING BUDDHAHOOD IN THIS LIFETIME, [6], The Mystic Nature of Our Lives, Become the Master of Your Mind Rather Than Let Your Mind Master You. Translated from the June 2006 issue of the Daibyakurenge, the Soka Gakkai study journal)

Old 08-15-2006, 06:42 AM #3547
Delta9-THC
from the mists and the shadows .... there you will find me

Location: phenotypical difference which hold relevance over genotype
Delta9-THC has a spectacular aura aboutDelta9-THC has a spectacular aura aboutDelta9-THC has a spectacular aura about
pass me that rock Bonz ... I'll smash it ...

Tear up anything in your path to being who you truly are .... dont let any of those thoughts get you down ...

You are a good person
(and i dont even know you )

SERIOUSLY ... Everyones got "problems in the head " ... Im not getting at ya (as if i could)
but you need to have faith ... its in you i can feel it ....
You need to strengthen it now..

Help yourself ... I feel you can take a rest from others ,,, to be back more refreshed ... just dont let yourself forget to take a "refresh"

And you know

I can hear you loud and clear bro...

Peace

// // //
R A S T AF A R I

C . A . N . N . A . B . I . S
``

Last edited by Delta9-THC; 08-15-2006 at 06:43 AM..

Old 08-15-2006, 07:08 AM #3548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta9-THC
pass me that rock Bonz ... I'll smash it ...

Tear up anything in your path to being who you truly are .... dont let any of those thoughts get you down ...

You are a good person
(and i dont even know you )

SERIOUSLY ... Everyones got "problems in the head " ... Im not getting at ya (as if i could)
but you need to have faith ... its in you i can feel it ....
You need to strengthen it now..

Help yourself ... I feel you can take a rest from others ,,, to be back more refreshed ... just dont let yourself forget to take a "refresh"

And you know

I can hear you loud and clear bro...

Peace

I am very proud to be your comrade Delta9 aka Smiley.

Old 08-15-2006, 09:26 AM #3549
Hitman

Hey Bonzo, you can be proud of your accomplishments. I wish I could learn how to build from you.

Just like the song says " Put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door"

Glad to know you, they'll be another meeting, one day we'll all meet to chant at yo' place, smoke doobs and share experiences.

Everybody, I always have to say thanks

Hit

Old 08-15-2006, 09:31 AM #3550
Hitman

People, can I just let you know that I pushed forth with about a half hour of Daimoku and got actual proof. I was able to speak to someone because they were put right in my path just the way Doobie said the Vice Pres crossed his path. I was place right at the source of my struggle and cam out positive.

Can't wait to see what happens after an hour.

Thread Closed