What's new

Power Plant - DP 2005/2006

Matagal

Hi,

Here my smoke report , for a Dutch Passion Power Plant.
I have 3 dif phenos, and talk about one.

this plant has cut in 20/02/2005 and i smoke the last joint from there now.

Flowered for 61 days, could go one more week, but is in the harvest window and i feel " is the time"

Smoke soooo goood, the smell is not skunk (but she looks like Skunk #1) is like insense,little fruit , but more insense like. veeery good. the jars smells "beautifull", the definition of the smell is "beautifull". Have a little taste to, but more earth. in the 5 mouth of cure, the smell and the taste is fade a lot, but a still a very soft smoke.
The high is in the head at the begining, but after some minutes they go to the body, and i feel soooo gooood, only good sensations.
The apetite is going LARGE. good medicinal strain for eat dificulties.
The smell is no problem in the grow, but is good to have a good sized growroom, the plant goes big if vegged over a month, she honors the name POWER PLANT.

positive

Matagal

Have a difficult in the seedling stage, necessary 4 days to full open the leaves

After that, she starts the show

This is a lower size bud, they are so beauty, hairy girl.

Big Head, very pleasant to grow this girl.

Not like a white strain, but the trichomes are good

a kind wet

hairrryyyy goooood.

Sorry my bad ass english.

only one more word.
thanks god for this plant

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
WOW!!!!!!!!!
very nice dude, awesom job.
PP was my first grow, and yours look great, enjoy.

GoodbyeBlueSky

power plant's a hit and miss kinda strain...

it yields pretty well, get's you pretty stoned and all... but i find the flavor leaves something ot be desired. which is odd because it's Durban Poison x Skunk #1 (if i'm not mistaken) , and i've grown Sam Skunkman's DPxSkunk1 and it had an intense almost electric, fuely, lemon, hazy taste to it....most power plant i've smoked tastes like hay

Last edited:

Matagal

in 4 plants i have 3 diferent phenos, one like above, other less yield and a little fuely and other more sativa very fruit and productive. The taste in my buds is more subtle, but so good. im very happy with my plants.

this is the little fuely girl.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
GoodbyeBlueSky said:
i find the flavor leaves something ot be desired. which is odd because it's Durban Poison x Skunk #1 (if i'm not mistaken)

I would be surprised if that was the case. Dutch Passion talks about Power Plant as a mostly Sativa strain developed by them (from South African genetics), but never hybridized, which means it cannot be a cross between Durban X Skunk, and as you said, it doesn't seem anything like Sam Skunkman's Durban X Skunk (Nirvanas Power Plant copy is probably crossed with Skunk though).
I'm a fan of the Power Plant high, which compensates for the lack of aroma IMO. A warm and positive stone. What more is, it's a great yielder. Not so genetically stable as DP claims, but that is a plus in my eyes. I had a crush on this strain for a while. I haven't grown it since 5 years, but it still has a place in my garden anytime.

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Thanks for the report. I've never grown PP but always wondered ho it smoked. Your report gave me a detailed idea. Don't worry about your english cause us potsmokers understand you.

Socrates

That's "we potsmokers"; don't confuse him...:) jk jk thanks for the report man, it was a good read. Glad you're enjoying her.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor

indeedy shes a hairy bitch!! lol.. Super nice buds you got there!! Keep up the good work!

G

Hi Matagal

Hi Matagal

Whoa!! Man, those are absolutely stunning!
Now I know I'll have to follow through on my PP want list!
Thank you Matagal. Your buds are the bomb.
Happy Growing!

i am currently working with PPP and its a real keeper! great yield! great taste! great everything! just be nice to her and she take care of you! well good report!