What's new

Gloansy growing ace gear again

Gloansy

15 out of 21 popped
7 zamaldelica f2 4 headbanger f2 4 destroyer x c99
DSC02744.JPG

Gloansy

The d99 seedlings seem much more nld than the zamaldelicas or even the golden tigers I had last year

Attachments

• photo2108831.jpg
    photo2108831.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2108832.jpg
    photo2108832.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 52

Cactus Squatter

Stoked to see how it all goes for you. I’m planning on a straight Zamaldelica run sometime this year. So far everything Zamaldelica or crossed with it that I’ve grown has been more than impressive.

Also curious on your Destroyer cross. I had two different wheat looking phenos last season that while “good” weren’t on the same level as anything I’ve grown from ACE. Kind of a let down after years of hearing so much hype about them, but I’ve got 9 seeds left I plan on pheno hunting through and hopefully find what everyone was so stoked about with it.

Gloansy

Stoked to see how it all goes for you. I’m planning on a straight Zamaldelica run sometime this year. So far everything Zamaldelica or crossed with it that I’ve grown has been more than impressive.

Also curious on your Destroyer cross. I had two different wheat looking phenos last season that while “good” weren’t on the same level as anything I’ve grown from ACE. Kind of a let down after years of hearing so much hype about them, but I’ve got 9 seeds left I plan on pheno hunting through and hopefully find what everyone was so stoked about with it.

yeah I got busted last year chasing thh and oh and these seeds were all I had left

Pédetoddy

Hello Gloansy.
I'm anxious to see your Destroyer x c99 they will probably be extremely resinous.
I grew destroyer last season and make some seeds for this season here in the south hemisphere( destroyer x (golden tiger x afghan#1)).Do you intend to take them outdoor or are you going to keep them inside?

Gloansy

Hello Gloansy.
I'm anxious to see your Destroyer x c99 they will probably be extremely resinous.
I grew destroyer last season and make some seeds for this season here in the south hemisphere( destroyer x (golden tiger x afghan#1)).Do you intend to take them outdoor or are you going to keep them inside?

hi buddy
unfortunatly I can't grow outside
I'm located at 69°

I'd love to
hear more about your destroyer x (golden tiger x afghan#1)

Gloansy

Holy shit you are very north! Northest point of Finland is 70, same as north Alaska... Im here in south Finland 60 degrees... Put some autoflowers in midnight sun!

Nice seedlings u have!

cheers m8 I actually live 17 minute drive from the finnish border

Latest posts

Latest posts