What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kilner style jars???

scrogrow

Come on fess up how many do you own?

I've recently found a supplier online that does the 2.3ltr ones (not kilner but same style) for 2.41 each!!!

I've just recieved 15 of them bit think that should easily store my personal smokes for a few days lolll

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They actually sell some pretty nice ones in the local asda, all different sizes.
I bet ive been through 20 to 30 kilners over the years, the o-rings crumble and eventually you find bits of glass in the bottom, especially the lower quality ones.

I also really like the blue plastic airtight drums with metal seals for larger loads, the good ones are a lot more airtight and smellproof than kilners. I found some in a local hardware store.

The Pheonix

never had the metal twist top type ones

some dude caught me on the escalator with 10 jars in my arms.... "just cropped up?" he said..... "Just some cookies" i replied............ we both laughed together.

the Asda ones do me just fine i have quite a few empty ones at the minute. probs got about 15 plus got few small ones for travel and 2 big cookie jars that fit about 4-5 oz.

scrogrow

never had the metal twist top type ones

some dude caught me on the escalator with 10 jars in my arms.... "just cropped up?" he said..... "Just some cookies" i replied............ we both laughed together.

the Asda ones do me just fine i have quite a few empty ones at the minute. probs got about 15 plus got few small ones for travel and 2 big cookie jars that fit about 4-5 oz.

Lmfao!!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I like the douwe egberts coffee jars best. They come with free coffee as far as I'm concerned.

G

Nutella jars come with free choco spread and its great by the spoonful when the munchies strike!

Primarily though, Nutella jars have been my jars for years.