What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi Everyone

budkeeper

I am glad to finally stop by and become a member of IC Magazine Forum. Long time user (1974). About 10 years of indoor growing. In illegal State, handcuffs for a seed, but that hasn't stopped us yet. I hope to learn and share with all of you here.
I am a lover of all things Sativa. I got my house robbed and grow ripped 3 years ago. Thankfully did not harm pets, motherfuckers. Quit growing since. Plan on putting back up 2 x 2 M grow room using HPS. Use T5 for Veg. Got a great group of seeds and all the gear stored. Just need to get nutes. I use passive hydro and mostly Botanicare Nutes. Got a friend who can send me some cuts when I get going. I do the bonsai mothers and have had good success in the past. I'm a Hobbyist and grow for me and those close.
Here is what I have for seeds:
-Friend from South Africa sent: Super Lemon Haze/Simply Irresistible Haze/Mental Floss
-From MNS (straws):Afghan Haze/The Doors/LaNina/Neville's Haze/NL5 Haze/Pink Floyd/Skunk Haze/Super Silver Haze/U2
Aaaaah....All so good.
I have a Volcano, but prefer joints with gum arabic papers using a roller. I prefer metered amounts to maintain consistency when rolling. Appreciate all those who stand up for the bud!-bk
I fucking hate Paclobutrazol DO NOT USE. It is the same chemical used to kill vegetation on power lines and will make rock hard dense buds. Just fucking stop it! Search: Paclobutrazol Trade Names (end soapbox)

B.T. Herb

hi Budkeeper.
I find myself confortable too with passive hydro system; an effective, cheap way to keep really healthy medium-size plant on a small pot.

Got a Fighting buddahF2Xamnesiahaze g13 male on a 2.9 pint pot running from a half year that shows, despite all, solid growth. no lack at all

so you grow bonsai, ahn? lovely, man. i mean,some of the tallest hybrids ever reduced on a bonsai form...
sounds great

budkeeper

B.T. Herb,
Nice going B.T. I have seen some cobbing where buds are wrapped in banana leaf or corn cob and left to sweat in high heat like a summer attic or in a car in summer for a period of time. I only learned of this technique while my grow was down. I hope to experiment a bit to find a good result. Good luck with your male and may the results be spectacular!-bk

B.T. Herb

B.T. Herb,
. I only learned of this technique while my grow was down. I hope to experiment a bit to find a good result. Good luck with your male and may the results be spectacular!-bk

it's a matter of space for me too. a sort of forced choice but... it works quite good. and no stress at all for me

IMG_20210128_092719.jpg IMG_20210128_092803.jpg IMG_20210128_092938.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts