What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finally registered

Sub24ox7

I have been reading these forums and ordered from seedbay for at least a decade. Finally registered.
I plan on sharing pictures of grows here and I like the community here! I have checked out all of the other canna related websites and this seems to be the best hands down (most intelligent people here).
I have been growing weed since a teenager and I’m 40 now. It’s basically my main passion in life. I have some seeds verdant green, chimera, karma, SAM, and countless others. Just too little time in life and space lol.
Oh and I love haze, especially O. Haze.

Sub24ox7

These are the seeds I’m working with right now.
picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=85407&pictureid=2113618

Cvh

Supermod
Welcome to the forum!
I really love what you have in your seed collection.

Cheers.

Sub24ox7

Going to have to figure out how to edit my posts. Didn’t mean for those question marks to be there. Anyway it’s nice to finally post here.

Thestink

Pretty new here myself. Ive had an account but never felt like posting until now. Was looking at starting to post on a newer website but just seemed a little fake and full of newbies trying to flex for no reason. Really dig the vibe and present of old heads here so might have to start calling icmag home.

Since I spend almost everyday here anyways lol

JCF

Welcome

Welcome

Going to have to figure out how to edit my posts. Didn’t mean for those question marks to be there. Anyway it’s nice to finally post here.

Yep, pretty new here myself. I think I have picked up on one item which you may find helpful. It appears "CosmicGiggle" is somehow a watchperson on this web site to make sure we stay in line and good to one another. Anyway, I decided they are someone I want to stay on the good-side of.
Yeah, us newbies cannot edit until we earn the privilege.
Welcome!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Pretty new here myself. Ive had an account but never felt like posting until now. Was looking at starting to post on a newer website but just seemed a little fake and full of newbies trying to flex for no reason. Really dig the vibe and present of old heads here so might have to start calling icmag home.

Since I spend almost everyday here anyways lol

Facts.... average age here is about the same as optimum PH with many of us leaning towards the alkaline :biggrin:

Welcome to icmag. :skiiing:

Thestink

[Facts.... average age here is about the same as optimum PH with many of us leaning towards the alkaline ]

Not 100% on how to quote and all that so hopefully that worked

Good deal lol. Im in my mid 30s but always in a circle of older guys. Way more down to earth age group and actually teach you a few things if you stick around long enough.
Hope you have a good one.