What's new

Infos about Derg Corra Collectiv/ Bald Monkey

TP-grower

Hi there , I can t find informations about Strains from Derg Corra Collective/ Bald Monkey Seeds!
(=Dansk private Breeder Collective) :tiphat:

(-exept a grow report of Aunt of Farouk +Iraqui Pilgrim)
Because I m very interestet in some of their Strains :yummy:

=For Indoor:
1 Paulos Slipper Kush (Indiana Bubblegum/Lemon Larry OG X Woodhorse Herijuana) BMS
2 Aunt Lemon (Lemon Thai X AoF) BMS

3 Aunt Sensi Star (AoF X Sensi Star) BMS
4 Aunt of Farouk (Paki Landrace/Hashplant =Mostly Indica) DCC
5 Happy Amnesia (Karmas cut of Happy Brother X Amnesia(-Sativa Pheno) BMS

For Outdoor :
1 Mighty Mite IBL DCC

2 Thai Passion ((Thaipan 2.0 (landrace thai sativa autoflower) x Danish Passion) x Short term amnesia (Semi-Auto Hybrid) BMS
Have anybody grown or smoke one of this Strains and share this infos with me?:bow:
Thanks + peace :plant grow:

Terry Preta

ArcticHerbsman

Hey TP. If i remember correct Thaipassion is Danish Passion crossed to auto short term amnesia and then with some autoflowering line from thailand. Not sure if thats the correct order, maybe someone knows. They were nice plants, grew quite big outside, some earlier some later, nice spacey buzz with bit stoney tiredness and munchies after smoking more. Weather resistant and easy to grow plants.

edit; also if you search thai passion bald monkey in your search engine you can find some more info listed by breeder, seems it was named Thai pan 2.o the asian auto

TP-grower

Hi there ,-sorry for the late awnser.
Thanks for the infos ArcticHerbsman and burmese.
-I know about Seedheaven and ve order some nice strains : Thai Passion(Outdoor),Sensi Star(indoor),2 pcs Aunt of Farouk(in- and maybe outdoor),
Happy Amnesia(KarmaGs Happy Brother x HyPros Amnesia for indoor) and
Paolos Slippers Kush (Indoor Indiana Bubblegum/Lemon Larry OG x Woodhorse Herijuana)
+get a lot of ,realy a lot of Freebees: Dansk Outdoor Mix Seeds(=20pcs+) + (10pcs) Happy Aunt (=KGs Happy Brother x Aunt of Farouk)
But i don t ve much space and time at moment,so i only will start 2-4 Seeds of of Paolos Slippers Kush or maybe Happy Aunt !?!=Realy difficult......

-So many other gear is on my list at moment: Karma G s Road Dawg(Stardawg x Biker Kush),
True Cannabliss s:pink Cookie Bliss (LA Affie/Fire OG/GDP x ChemValleyCookies) and many more of my Seed-(junky) Selection :Skullskap,SherbBiker,TwoTrue,X18PurePaki,Malawi IBL,C99 IBL,Time Bandit,Wild Super 07,Hashplant D and many more.....

TP-grower

Hi there at all 🙏 here are some actual pics of 2 small but nice girls: Bald Monkeys Happy Amnesia x Aunt of Farouk (aka wild Pakistan/=Hashplant,mostly Indica)
SAM_1003.JPG

#2 Jummi,tastey sweet and herbal-creamy smell,realy unice and very similar like her sister #1,but not as strong as her:
SAM_1008.JPG

SAM_1002.JPG

Bouth was slow growing and only ve a stretch of about 40-50% after 12/12 switch! (#2 = 40days #1= 48 days)
-But the smell is so special(=Happy Brother) and so resinous Buds and Leafes (=AoF)
Kind regrads & peace at all, Terry Preta

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I wanna say Mighty Might is an IBL of M33 Friesland

AoF is a landrace Paki they got from a dude in Pakistant - Farouk.
I guess it was his Aunt who kept the family heirloom line alive

TP-grower

Hi Thcvhunter,sorry the late delay.
Mighty Mite IBL (a OG BC/Canadian Semi autoflowering near pure Indica/dwarf type(about 80-120cm)outdoor classic strain.(Derg Corra got their seeds (-for their IB)L from CAD i think)
-is not the same Strain as M33/ Friesland (=Mostly Indica/Outdoor Strain (=early flowering,tall type Indica with big yields (200cm+) breed by Super Sativa Seedclub/ Netherland)...what i know about.....
kind regrads, TP

Latest posts

Latest posts