What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pretty few to say '

B.T. Herb

just in order to seem polite... here i am. hi folks.

well, pretty few to say 'bout me. far away from been considered web addicted, i' m trying to escape the isolation of a lonely weed lover.
here to share,humbling working... so much to learn on organics stuff,

still running crops on coco coir

what else?

B.T. Herb

hi Lester, Hi Aridbud thanks for the welcome

Aridbud, thank's for the interest

'bout crops i'm running... well, gotta say that i'm focused on some lines i' v inherit from the first decades of this century. three mainlines, to be correct, leading from g13 haze to fighting buddha -burma side- passing trough some cross i've made using bog 's stuff: all defrosted, selected and crossed in a humble,small yard.
recently some great hash master from Bro Grim and a fast cut of space jam has come to my house. both good for different reason, imo.

about the rest,nothing really impressive, you know, just the usual work flow: daily check, trying to work orizontaly, bending, cropping, taking new clones from mothers too big for my set up... and seedling, when space is enough to introduce something new.

since peeps likes to distinguish what's old from new... i found myself on the old school side of the trip but i'm honestly open to whatever could be call great.

I would post something if i could open a grow journal. is still running the 50post limit?

all the best

budkeeper

Hi B.T. Herb,
Welcome! Old school is great! Many great varieties and it is amazing how many strains originate from the Seed Bank to this day. I literally had a friend come up to my vehicle and asked if I ran over a skunk, one Summer with windows down. I lost it. That was the 80's. Get that shit back and i will smoke it regularly. Looking forward to your posts.-bk

B.T. Herb

Hi Budkeeper, thank you.
because of your name seems you made your mind up becoming a pheno-keeper.

well, despite all... i'm with you. would be awesome having a bunch of real great old school skunk to smoke , right now.

looking forward
all the best