What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apple Blossom

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shake or mix Superthrive well to dissolve any crystal solids. One drop in each jar with 1 cm of water then mix the two five or six times and pour until equal. *If regular seeds are 50% of either then [without statistical stuff or a calculator] three seeds as a minimum are likely to produce another generation, four or five seeds have a very good or excellent chance with fresh seeds soil water light air.

Fitzera

Thats an unfortunate list of issues Art. There isn't much I can offer in support...but I bet you could fix your vehicle for less than $1000. Try to pick up the glass at a pick a part auto wrecker, use YouTube videos to find out how to remove it...then you'll know how to put it in yours. Or learn the removal taking yours apart before you go to get the glass. As for the key, if it has a chip that makes it more expensive and gives you less options for replacement. In this case a new key would need to be flashed for your vehicle. If it doesn't have a chip, it should be a fairly inexpensive item.

You have a different style, im sure you'll still get grief....but like I said in your other thread, just do you. Fuck it.

My mother lived in a commune many moons ago. Shes not that person anymore, but I enjoy listening to stories from back then as it wasn't ever talked about while I was growing up. I just sent her some psilocybin capsules to try and help her migraines.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Lot of nutrients in the soil or experimental notes leaving them in paper towels more than one week even with opening bags and mycorrhizae powder some begin to wither or contract something in the seeds or air. Seedlings can start in media without any nutrients perhaps, or earlier so the sprouts aren't so long. Next time I will try one or the other, soil blocks without waiting so long, twenty four hour soak maximum something along those lines.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Mars Hydro SP 150 150w Cover 2x2 (60x60cm) full spectrum plant led grow light

Mars Hydro SP 150 150w Cover 2x2 (60x60cm) full spectrum plant led grow light

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
This photo inspired me to roll down the grass until I hit the fence and try to roll back up the hill laughing like Sonic the Hedgehog:ying:
picture.php