Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon

Thread Title Search
China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2020, 03:15 AM #1
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon

https://www.breitbart.com/science/20...ist-flag-moon/

Who gives a fuck!

Some people understand when you tell them,
not to piss on an electric fence,
others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
for all of us to do better, working together!
~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch..
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 03:52 AM #2
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Well Gotdamn, now we have to look out for knock off moon rocks too!
unregistered190 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:59 AM #3
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Always thought space flight was neat irrespective of who finances it.
We got all kinds of neat innovations as a result of our R&D
from the project, hope they experience similar.
The nationalist aspect becomes blurry for me when I think of
the contributions by all to the dream of space flight.

Old 12-05-2020, 04:14 AM #4
f-e

f-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant future
The first fabric flag in their space program.

Were the others plastic knockoffs ?
f-e is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 04:50 AM #5
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
I suppose that using breitfart’s logic, the United States unfurled the capitalist flag on the moon in the 60’s?!
Amynamous is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:18 AM #6
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
and seriously,it's 2020,you can't just go assigning gender/political philosophy to a flag willy nilly,for all you know it's an anarcho-syndicate cis gay chinese flag,or a utopian wiccan lesbian chinese flag...get woke man
unclefishstick is online now Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 05:32 AM #7
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
and seriously,it's 2020,you can't just go assigning gender/political philosophy to a flag willy nilly,for all you know it's an anarcho-syndicate cis gay chinese flag,or a utopian wiccan lesbian chinese flag...get woke man
just so long as it is not a Confederate battle flag...that would be politically incorrect.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:35 AM #8
Cannavore
Banned

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
how dare they plant a flag on the Draco homeworld
Cannavore is online now Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 07:12 AM #9
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
A communist or a Chinese flag? A Chinese flag would claim ownership of at least an area, a communist flag would give it to everyone. I suppose neither matters until there's a lunar labour force.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 07:34 AM #10
Sam the Caveman
Pimpin witch hoes

Sam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to beholdSam the Caveman is a splendid one to behold
they can plant a flag all they want. they will be ran out of there just like americans were. Its already occupied.
Sam the Caveman is offline Quote