What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings!

GoodGrowZA

Greetings all the way from Cape Town South Africa! ?

I am a cannabis enthusiast (more of a lifestyle and sacrament thing) and thought I'd share a quick intro with you guys:

Back in March of 2017, my country's old Cannabis laws were ruled as unconstitutional and our country's High Court made a ruling that Cannabis is legal for personal growing and consumption if you are over the age of 18 and as long as you so in a private dwelling.

This bill is still being finalized, but at least we have laws now w.r.t. how many plants one can grow and the futuring is definitely looking a bit greener for all of us who love this plant so dearly.

Since the ruling, I decided to try my hand at growing some bagseed indoors (I've never grown anything successfully before, other than my hair and my beard. ?):

My wife and I live in a flat with no garden, so I started constructing some DIY LED lights and shortly afterwards purchased my first grow tent, and now the rest is history...

I've had 4 consecutive successful harvests since I started growing over the last few years (I kept it small as I don't have space or funds to splurge on anything better), and am so thankful for persuing this hobby/lifystyle as it has improved my wife and my lives in more ways than I can put into words. ?

Harvest 1: 2x Photoperiod Bagseeds (Unknown strains) - Tent
Harvest 2: 2x Photoperiod seeds from a friend who grows (Likely Durban Poison variant) - Cupboard/Closet Conversion
Harvest 3: 1x Autoflower (Dutch Passion Auto Daiquiri Lime) - Currently I have a YouTube grow series going on this - Link Here - Tent
Harvest 4: 1x Autoflower (Dutch Passion Auto Euforia) - Upcomming grow series on YouTube - Tent

I have a thread (Click Here to check it out!) that I'll keep up to date with my latest episodes as I get a chance to make them for you interested guys and gals... Also, be assured the upcoming videos will become better as I learn and grow as well! ?

I've got some other content on Instagram as well, please feel free to check it out here. (<-- Click to go to Instagram or check out @goodgrowza and #goodgrowza).

Thanks for those who endured the long read!

Much love and respect, may the Almighty bless you and keep you and your loved ones safe!

GoodGrow™

LNG

Hello, never knew, however, not surprised that S.A is changing their laws, good to see world going more green :D

Latest posts

Latest posts