Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Hype Strains

Thread Title Search
Hype Strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2020, 04:07 AM #1
IndoDojira

IndoDojira is on a distinguished road
Hype Strains

Anyone have an opinion on hype strains?

I have been smoking a variety of flower, and oil. I feel qualified to speak on it.

Anyone else?

OG Kush - lives up to the hype like no other. I’m sorry that Europeans haven’t experienced this. It lives up to the hype y’all. Trust me.

White Widow - deserves the hype. A truly unique strain.

I’d take crosses of these all day.

I’d pass on AK, and BB. Maybe it’s been pheno dependent. IDK.
IndoDojira is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 07:05 AM #2
Mr. Stinky

Mr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to beholdMr. Stinky is a splendid one to behold
Lots of junk has been passed as trainwreck over the decades, but the real stuff is incredible.

Last edited by Mr. Stinky; 11-29-2020 at 03:44 PM..
Mr. Stinky is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 07:11 AM #3
Beaucephus

Beaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really niceBeaucephus is just really nice
the legit ecsd lives up to the hype. most so called elite cuts that i’ve ran didn’t live up to it.... of course everybody has their own opinion.
Beaucephus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:11 AM #4
Nordic Stoner

Nordic Stoner will become famous soon enoughNordic Stoner will become famous soon enoughNordic Stoner will become famous soon enough
I enjoy cookies and all their crosses, I can easily indentify them just by looking at it, very distinct structure and trichome look. I'm from the bay so it reminds me of home, solid taste always if grown right and relaxing high.
Nordic Stoner is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 10:44 AM #5
asilsweater

asilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the roughasilsweater is a jewel in the rough
Sour diesel lives up to the hype
asilsweater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:58 PM #6
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoDojira View Post
OG Kush - lives up to the hype like no other. I’m sorry that Europeans haven’t experienced this. It lives up to the hype y’all. Trust me.
why do you think? guys in Europe haven't experienced og kush? cuts are here..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:19 PM #7
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Matrimonial ceremony baked goods by the tropical rainforest boys!

Old 11-29-2020, 06:23 PM #8
simon
Weedomus Maximus

simon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of light
IMO, C99 lives up to the hype.

Simon

The material contained in Simon's posts is driven by an overactive imagination. Any pictures that Simon may post were found on the Internet and falsely presented as his. Simon does not grow Cannabis, nor has he ever cultivated any illegal substance. Any representations leading to an opposite conclusion are based on pure fantasy.
simon is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2020, 06:20 PM #9
Sunshineinabag
Banned

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
Kosher kush lives up to the hype....fuken so much so that reg seeds areike yetis kids to find lol hawlp
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:06 PM #10
lLucky

lLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nicelLucky is just really nice
ECSD - but you have to grow it properly.

Strawberry Cough - very special plant
lLucky is online now Quote