New run in flower at day 13. I'm getting what looks to me to be Ca. Deficiency detection is a big weakness of mine, so I'm reaching out.
2 Vertical donuts. 6 plants per. Stacked 315w CMHs. Perpetual w/3 bloom rooms
Hempy 2G 4:1 Perlite/Vermi
Jacks 3-2-1 @ 1.5EC/5.8-6.0pH
80F/65% day & night. Goes down to 50% @ day 30
Strains are Cheese, GG4, C99XXX, Bruce Banger & Black Zombie
I started seeing some defs with stretching after putting them from the T5 to the CMH when they were in veg. The T5 they were horizontal, but I set them up vertical around the CMH. I do this to adapt them to vertical and to kick start growth. Since I'm perpetual, I do this with an eye on scheduling. Typical veg time is 3-4 months.
I asked for advice on another thread about why I had the issue when moving them over to the CMH and I'm wondering if the defs are related. I decided to bump the EC to 2.0 and bump Ca up by 100ppm with Biomin. This feed schedule continued into flower.
I thought the feed change would've been enough to counter any Ca issues, but I guess not
Bud set looks good, so that's promising. I read a thread recently that implied that once you see a Ca def in flower that it's a lot worse than you think and it's very hard to recover from.
Here are some pics. The issues are contained to the lower leaves.