Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Is anyone there???

Thread Title Search
Is anyone there??? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2020, 08:33 AM #1
TheDeafZip

TheDeafZip will become famous soon enoughTheDeafZip will become famous soon enoughTheDeafZip will become famous soon enough
Is anyone there???

Where are all the greenhouse / light dep growers out there?! Doesnt seem like this section is too active, at least lately. Lets change that. Ill start, lol. Its been a long summer over here but im almost done smashing out this last crop for the year. Have one GH thats week 1 flower to squeeze in. Spent all day today chopping down, and still more to go. Ran all OG this round (OGK x Lary OG) and fuck i love how this one grows. Unfortunately I had to start cutting down a bit premature to prepare for some holiday obligations...oh well. I consider these last runs to be "extra" for the year so not a big deal.

Who else out there is running their GH's year round?? I can post some pictures if anyone is interested! Lets get this section bumpin!
TheDeafZip is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2020, 11:16 AM #2
Gypsy Nirvana
Recalcitrant Reprobate -

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
- bump -

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:13 AM #3
TheDeafZip

TheDeafZip will become famous soon enoughTheDeafZip will become famous soon enoughTheDeafZip will become famous soon enough
This whats getting the crop currently. Not done yet though...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:24 AM #4
TheDeafZip

This whats getting the crop currently. Not done yet though...

Old 11-28-2020, 02:07 PM #5
SelectaZooly

SelectaZooly has a spectacular aura aboutSelectaZooly has a spectacular aura aboutSelectaZooly has a spectacular aura aboutSelectaZooly has a spectacular aura about
Puffin’

Had some hfh hashplants, Viking and the Ox growing in my green house this season. Had to harvest a little early because of mold :-(. I guess the space is too small and too packed so that early october gets a bit damp in there.
SelectaZooly is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:37 PM #6
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
^ Nice mang, too bad about the mould / early harvest. You got anything moving the air there, fan or something? Might help a bit.. If it gets too damp, you're gonna need something to dry the air up a bit, heater thingy.

BadTicket is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:13 AM #7
TheDeafZip

Hell yea, nice setup. Are those straight in the ground?? Consider grabbing some oscilating fans? An inline fan, with some slitted ducting underneath your canopy would make those plants super happy, in my opinion

Old 11-29-2020, 02:58 PM #8
SelectaZooly

SelectaZooly has a spectacular aura aboutSelectaZooly has a spectacular aura aboutSelectaZooly has a spectacular aura aboutSelectaZooly has a spectacular aura about
^
Yeah, they’re straight in the ground, less vulnerable to drought. They grow huge though. I had to cut them back a few times.

A fan could help drying the climate but then I need to get electricity there. I rather keep it simpler by maybe removing a few glasses and selecting earlier strains. I’m at 51 degrees North so they need to be ready the first week of october at the latest.
SelectaZooly is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2020, 07:47 PM #9
TheDeafZip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectaZooly View Post
^
Yeah, they’re straight in the ground, less vulnerable to drought. They grow huge though. I had to cut them back a few times.

A fan could help drying the climate but then I need to get electricity there. I rather keep it simpler by maybe removing a few glasses and selecting earlier strains. I’m at 51 degrees North so they need to be ready the first week of october at the latest.

Ive had a lot of luck planting straight in the ground as well. Huge trees, yields and a lot less water needed. Ahhh, gotcha. Wasn't aware there was no power. Best to keep it simple like you said!

Old 12-01-2020, 05:33 PM #10
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectaZooly View Post
^

Yea yea mang, I'm at 61N so I know that feeling
Been rocking the earlier Esben/HFH strains for years with varying success. A rainy summer coupled with a rainy fall and early winter and everything is ruined. But sometimes it's worth the trouble.

Really can't do much about the humidity if it goes thru the roof.

Try the 'Wild' strains if you can get a hold of em. (HFH)
Also you can get nice head start if you veg your little ones for a week or two indoors, then take em out (or to your greenhouse) when weather permits.

BadTicket is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.