What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diego Maradona has passed away

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
The legendary Argentinian footballer Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60.

[youtubeif]i_5sdjJ_eNE[/youtubeif]

R.I.P.

La Vida Tombola (feat. Diego Maradona) - Manu Chao

[YOUTUBEIF]ZlSm-wMf2yk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:
T

Teddybrae

Did Maradonna have a 'cameo' in a recent film called "Youth" set in a Swiss Health Spa?

Anyway ... good film ... and a huge Hispanic looking guy was on a tennis court kicking a tennis ball as high as he could and catching on his chest, knees, stomach, head before kicking it again as high as he could. Quite an act! I think the huge Guy was Maradonna.

Huge? No wonder his heart gave out ...

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
Roly Serrano was performing it in Maradona the movie.

here is some with golfball too

[YOUTUBEIF]0WuWNKE1Zn0[/YOUTUBEIF]

superx

Veteran
Was a absolute genius of a footballer, maybe the best of all time if not pele.

Was a real hero who came from the back streets with nothing to having super star status., he never forgot his roots either.

He's like a god in Argentina, most people were getting ready for his passing after the surgery several weeks back to remove a blood clot from his brain.

He also done well to make it to 60....

RIP man.....

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Genius, magician, lunatic, legend!

Broke my 8yo heart in 86!

Asif Kapadia documentary on him well worth seeing.

Are you English? :D

I remember watching the WC summer 86, too. Was hard not to love the short guy who was a cut above the rest. Excuse the pun.

Especially the England match..
The first goal, I was like that was a handball! HANDBALL! REF WTF?!

Then the second goal Maradona scored, it kinda felt like he was saying; OK, just to make sure people won't bitch about the 1st goal, I'ma just take this ball, run across the field and score. All by myself, 'cause u know, whatever man. We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the easy way.

Too bad he got the taste for that coke and nightlife and thing. Comes with the stardom and money I guess. Blessing and a curse there. Sad to see him go at only 60 y/o.

Sol sin drogas, vaya con Dios, amigo! :tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too young to go. Into coke there in Italy while playing, bit out of control mentally. Was having some problems mentally and physically for a while after retiring. I would say he was as good as any I have ever seen play forward. Reminds me of Messi a bit. Complete control of the ball. RIP

funkyhorse

picture.php

madson

he had such a passion for the game, for me greatest of all time. sad he passed away so early.
RIP Diego