You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Mars Hydro > MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway

Thread Title Search
MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2020, 01:01 PM #1
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
MarsHydro Black Friday giveaway

Hello Guys, Do you still remember the new giveaway i mentioned in main thread? It is the time to begin it now. And Black*Friday Promo*is upcoming too.

Promotion of Mars*Hydro*Black*Friday:
Time: Nov.27th-30th

-10%*Off*for*TS series lights and SP 150
-5%*Off*for*FC6500,SP6500,Grow* kits
-3%*Off*for*Grow Tents
Extra 5% Off: only for FIRST TWO HOURS payment of Black Friday day (0:00-1:59,11/27,PST).

It's ultimate sale in 2020, don't miss out. Order from Mars*Hydro*official*website:*https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you get extra discount.

Giveaway of Mars*Hydro*Black*Friday:
Time: Nov.23th-30th
How to enter giveaway?
- Share cannabis pictures of your own indoor grow. Each one has three chance to post.
- Tell us which mars hydro light you prefer and add hashtag #MarsHydroBlackFriday.
Prize:
- 1xTS1000. (2x2ft flowering coverage, 145W power, Dimmable and dimming daisy chain)
- Some special coupons. Quantity is limited. First one to post, first to get it.

This is really a nice chance to get a free LED grow light before black friday. Welcome to join in us. Peace and Love.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	553067

Last edited by Mars Hydro Led; 11-24-2020 at 09:32 AM..
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:52 PM #2
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Since I only have a TS1000, that's the one i like.
And to keep in line with the contest I will post a pic of what I currently have growing under it:

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

This picture is 2 days old, they were day 40 from germination, strain Critical Kush from Urban Legends (autofem). Since the contest runs for one more week and we have 3 chances to post each, I will probably post progress from the next 2 updates of my thread.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 03:56 PM #3
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
Hello Guys, Do you still remember the new giveaway i mentioned in main thread? It is the time to begin it now. And Black*Friday Promo*is upcoming too.

-3%*Off*for*Grow Tents
Extra 5% Off: only for FIRST HOUR payment of Black Friday day (0:00-0:59,11/27,PST).

It's ultimate sale in 2020, don't miss out. Order from Mars*Hydro*official*website:*https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you get extra discount.

How to enter giveaway?
- Share cannabis pictures of your own indoor grow. Each one has three chance to post.
- Tell us which mars hydro light you prefer and add hashtag #MarsHydroBlackFriday.
Prize:
- 1xTS1000. (2x2ft flowering coverage, 145W power, Dimmable and dimming daisy chain)
- Some special coupons. Quantity is limited. First one to post, first to get it.

This is really a nice chance to get a free LED grow light before black friday. Welcome to join in us. Peace and Love.
You call that a Black Friday sale???

Some people understand when you tell them,
not to piss on an electric fence,
others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
for all of us to do better, working together!
~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch..
Switcher56 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:37 PM #4
Frosty Nuggets

Frosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant future
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

This is my 2x2 grow under a HLG135 V2 Rspec.
Unfortunately I nute burned it so I only got .72gpw.
Link to my grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370402

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
- Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylowgethigh View Post

Ya'll free to do what you want, except force your fears onto me.
Frosty Nuggets is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:14 PM #5
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
Mars Hydro FC 6500 #MarsHydroBlackFriday

art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 06:42 PM #6
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

Only entering two right now, I want to keep one entry in hand in case I get a good shot later.

I couldn't get much of the lights in this but I got the stickers lol

Tsl2000 plus two ts1000's. I will take a shot with just one of the TS1000's on later to reduce the reflection coming from 600w of martian sunlight.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 06:45 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
You call that a Black Friday sale???
Esp. after 2020 being such a dismal year, Black Friday takes on a whole new meaning....sigh.

Been shopping on line with merchants offering 30% off!

THANKS to all supporting us in our recent sale! Great Growing to all!

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:06 PM #8
krypt

krypt has a spectacular aura aboutkrypt has a spectacular aura aboutkrypt has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post

-3%*Off*for*Grow Tents
Extra 5% Off: only for FIRST HOUR payment of Black Friday day (0:00-0:59,11/27,PST).

How to enter giveaway?
Prize:

What a terrible sale!!!!! was looking forward to at least 15% off sitewide. i'll take my business elsewhere now.
*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.
krypt is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:37 PM #9
DoubleP666

DoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to all
#MarsHydroBlackFriday
here are my babies under your lights
ts600plus ts1000https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84896&pictur eid=2096407
only one ts600
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84896&pictur eid=2096424
DoubleP666 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 10:38 PM #10
DoubleP666

DoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to allDoubleP666 is a name known to all

DoubleP666 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.