Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > The lets hate on indica thread

Thread Title Search
The lets hate on indica thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2020, 12:00 AM #1
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
Red face The lets hate on indica thread

In this thread you can vent your hate towards indicas and hybrids, without heroin cough i mean indica addicts telling you sativas look shwaggy

I my self am a pure sativa only guy, if i can eradicate every cannabis plant that takes less than 20 weeks to flower I would do it an instant. And strains like dr grinspoon, what the, how does a hybrid take 20 weeks to flower, its an abomination.

Indicas are depressing and intoxicating, I may as well use opiates or alcohol.
Indicas dont get me high. They are boring. They are a waste of soil.

Here is an original article you wont find those junkies at high times writing, by "R" Indica Madness

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	user65088_pic205210_1256760747.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	552761 Click image for larger version

Name:	user65088_pic205208_1256760747.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	552762 Click image for larger version

Name:	user65088_pic205209_1256760747.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	552763
OnlyPureSativas is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:17 AM #2
Brother Nature

Brother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivorBrother Nature is a survivor
What is it about people that smoke "sativas only" that gives them a superiority complex?
Brother Nature is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:21 AM #3
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
You say you would eradicate indicas if you could, so I take it you don't give a crap about people who use them for medical issues?
Green Squall is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:27 AM #4
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
You say you would eradicate indicas if you could, so I take it you don't give a crap about people who use them for medical issues?
Not to mention most people can't grow a 20 week sativa in their climate. I will stick to hybrids that can actually finish in my climate rather than growing something that may never reach maturity. My limited experience with (almost) pure sativas is a strong high but if I smoke it often it becomes very weak.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 12:30 AM #5
Chi13

Chi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant futureChi13 has a brilliant future
I love pure sativa's and 20 weekers, but indica's and hybrids have their place. Some indica's and hybrids have good high's.

I grew a great 17 week Ethiopian pure sativa. My only grinspoon was a 20 week pheno with zero indica traits? So I'm not sure about a few of your statements.

I think a lot of indica's and hybrids have become quite bland, and not much difference between varieties. Much of the magic I believes lies in older varieties, both sativa and indica.
Chi13 is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 12:48 AM #6
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post

In this thread you can vent your hate towards indicas and hybrids, without heroin cough i mean indica addicts telling you sativas look shwaggy

I my self am a pure sativa only guy, if i can eradicate every cannabis plant that takes less than 20 weeks to flower I would do it an instant. And strains like dr grinspoon, what the, how does a hybrid take 20 weeks to flower, its an abomination.

Indicas are depressing and intoxicating, I may as well use opiates or alcohol.
Indicas dont get me high. They are boring. They are a waste of soil.

Here is an original article you wont find those junkies at high times writing, by "R" Indica Madness

:~

Some people understand when you tell them,
not to piss on an electric fence,
others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
for all of us to do better, working together!
~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch..
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 12:53 AM #7
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant future
If it aint haze its mids
Dr.Young is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 12:54 AM #8
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud of
fapnAP indica og , this aint it

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 03:22 AM #9
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
If you live somewhere without enough sun, 12/12 the pure sativa seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before growing season, then take outdoor
OnlyPureSativas is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 04:41 AM #10
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
I sure miss the ganja I toked way up in the back hills of Jamaica in the winter of '72 and winter of '73...

Mind soaring, no ceiling, made you wanna go hiking thru the Jamaican mountains on a trip of new discoveries...giggling most of the way...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.