Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Multi strains selection

Thread Title Search
Multi strains selection Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2020, 01:16 AM #1
Rastak'

Rastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of light
Multi strains selection

Hi!

I start this thread to show you the selection I'm actually doing with a friend.

The strains are :

- 11 Black Domina x Legend Ultimate Indica (don't have any information about this one)

- 9 ATA Tundra x Pakistan Citral Kush aka Attack (homecross made by a French grower RZ)

- 23 Cristal Boom F2 (homecross made by artisan du bonheur with a frosty Lebanese female and a sonic boom father from sonic seeds, F2 made by a french grower NT)

- 8 Zkittlez #6 BX F2 (F2 made by the same French grower NT with a selection of Zkittlez BX from Purple Caper seeds made by a French grower Gau)

BDxLUI & Attack just starting to grow since 3days and CB and Z is growing since 2 weeks now.
Under fluos ans CFL.

I will make cuts before bloom to select if we find a keeper.
Bloom is planned to start beginning of January for the BDxLUI & Attack.
For the 2 others, it's planned to start end of January.

Let's go for the pics. (look at the album to see all the pics)

BD x LUI in orange
ATTACK in blue

Zkittlez BX F2

Cristal Boom F2

See you soon...
Rastak' is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:21 AM #2
Rastak'

Rastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of lightRastak' is a glorious beacon of light
A little UP

We removed 4 males. (2 Cristal Boom and 2 Zkittlez) No pics for these one but they will be soon all sexed.

And now pics of the BDxLUI and ATAxPCK. Transplanted today in 1.2L pots.

Atack ATA x PCK

BD x LUI
Rastak' is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:35 AM #3
simon
Weedomus Maximus

simon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of lightsimon is a glorious beacon of light
Looks really good. Best of luck!

FWIW, it takes me 3 cycles to identify a keeper. First time around the plant isn't fully mature. Second time, even though the plant is more mature, one doesn't know enough about its growth pattern. Third time around we know what we're dealing with and can select a mom after harvest (I always clone backups). Seems like it takes forever - my entire life - but that how I'm able to pull a lot of product. The selection of genetics is a huge PITA and an accounting nightmare trying to keep track of all the plants, but I digress. Wish there was an easier and quicker way to go about it.

Simon

The material contained in Simon's posts is driven by an overactive imagination. Any pictures that Simon may post were found on the Internet and falsely presented as his. Simon does not grow Cannabis, nor has he ever cultivated any illegal substance. Any representations leading to an opposite conclusion are based on pure fantasy.
simon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:14 PM #4
Rastak'

Hey Simon

I like the way you do but with only 10, 20 or 30 seeds my only goal is to find something with taste so no need to do several runs to know if there is a keeper or not. Sometimes you may have doubts about 2 different phenotypes but this is not often.

I'm agree with you concerning the knowledge about the one you choose to keep. You have to do it several times to know her well and try to get the best from her.

Be welcome here mate
Rastak' is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:51 PM #5
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Love me some fat indica leaves, LUI was indeed legendary. Looking forward to the show!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:29 PM #6
Rastak'

Hi moses

Yes indica session!! But I'm surprised to see the "Attack" with fastest leaves than the BDxLUI. We'll see...

Last edited by Rastak'; 11-30-2020 at 07:26 PM..
Rastak' is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2020, 10:31 PM #7
Rastak'

Some pics of Cristal Boom F2 and Zkittlez BX F2

One more male Zkittlez removed (for now 3)

Zkittlez BX F2

Cristal Boom F2

Rastak' is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2020, 04:09 PM #8
Rastak'

Just to give you new about these ones. A lot of females on the Cristal Bloom and Zkittlez session so BDxLUI and Atack will wait one session before blooming. We have to use 2 spaces to finish the 2 first ones I mentioned.
Very soon I'll post pics, beginning of blooming
Rastak' is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2021, 01:42 PM #9
cannaquoa

cannaquoa has a spectacular aura aboutcannaquoa has a spectacular aura aboutcannaquoa has a spectacular aura aboutcannaquoa has a spectacular aura aboutcannaquoa has a spectacular aura about
Salut Rastak

Sa envoie ici, sympas les génétiques j'te souhaite de trouver du bon, j'me calle pour suivre.
bonne sélecta
A+
cannaquoa is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2021, 01:44 PM #10
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor